Hayley

Two days later, Klaus and Kiara made their way into the foyer of the Lockwood residence, their arms hung around the Levesque girl's shoulder as they strolled into the room.

Kiara was wearing a top with a leather jacket, a pant and some boots.

"Tyler, it's okay. They're here for your protection." Carol assured him calmly.

" More deputies?" Tyler sighed.

"Not exactly." Klaus announced as he and Kiara came to a stop in front of the hybrid, the hybrid girl teasingly wiggling her fingers in greeting.

"They're hybrids." Tyler frowned.

"You really sound like you hate hybrids. And it's weird coming from a guy who is a hybrid himself."Kiara mocked the Lockwood boy.

" I was halfway to Chicago when I heard you were attacked. I had hoped to leave Mystic Falls for good, but duty calls." Klaus told the younger boy, an annoyed look painted on his face.

"Nice to know you care." Tyler said, sarcasm laced in his voice.

" Tyler said, sarcasm laced in his voice

" I don't. I should have killed you for the little stunt you and your friends pulled. Stopping my heart, leaving me in a coffin to rot." Klaus told him as he grabbed Kiara and had his arm wrapped firmly around Kiara's waist. Kiara smiled and hugged him lovingly.

"Yeah, well you used my body as an escape hatch, then kissed my girlfriend. So, maybe we're even." Tyler snapped.

"Not even close. But, you hybrids are a dying breed. I can't make more of you, and I won't have anyone taking liberties with the ones I have left. Consider them your new bodyguards." Klaus sneered before leaving the room with Kiara.

Kiara had decided to skip school and to stay with Klaus.

At school, Rebekah walked into the history classroom.

"Morning, everyone.Just like that, I'm no longer feeling sentimental." Rebekah chirped.

Elena slumped back in her seat.

"So, I'm throwing a little anti-curfew party at my new house. Starts at fifth period and goes 'til whenever. Spread the word." Rebekah informed everyone, handing out flyers to people.