Shopping

Kiara watched from behind the curtain as Nico, Klaus, Kol and Stefan who were sitting in the clothing store, drinking champagne and waiting for her and Rebekah, who were trying on clothes. She didn't even understand why she had to try them on. She had enough clothes. But Rebekah was from the 1920s with that one beautiful dress that wouldn't fit it today, so it made sense for her to shop.

Kiara heard the blonde original say cristicism from the dressing room stall next to her "There has to be more to this dress."

"There's not." Kol replied.

Kiara, curious as to what Rebekah was opposed to, quickly wore what had been picked out for her to wear before she opened the curtain and went outside, immediately looking at Rebekah. Kiara didn't see what the problem was. All Rebekah was wearing was a short, black dress that people from the twenty-first century would most likely wear.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."Rebekah dryly commented before looking at Kaia and said "At least you have a decent dress, and a look good in it."

"Thanks, Rebekah

"Thanks, Rebekah."Kiara said with a smile on her face she went up to the original and walked around her, trying to see if there was really anything the blonde could do to accept that the dress looked stunning on her.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing."Kol replied back.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident."Rebekah asked.

"I can agree on that."Kiara agreed while she stepped away from Rebekah, not knowing how she could make the dress acceptable as she said "Maybe find another dress? Something that covers more?"

"It's dance music."Stefan told Rebekah.

"People dance to this?"Rebekah asked in disbelief.

Stefan nodded.

"In the car, I'm gonna introduce you to some music you'll love. Rock n Roll!"Kiara grinned at Rebekah.

"Are we done?" Klaus interrupted.

This question caused the girls to turn to him, with his sister asking "And why are you so grumpy? Aren't you at least enjoying seeing your little power bomb looking exquisite?"

Klaus ignored the last part while Kiara looked at him in confusion while Klaus said to his sister "I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it."

"She didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years."Nico defended.

"Thanks, Nico."Rebekah smiled before she asked him "So what do you think?"

"You look gorgeous."Nico told her and she blushed.

"I like it."Stefan said, thinking Rebekah was talking to him.

Nico and Kiara gave him a look.

"What? I said I like it."Stefan said defensively.

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan. And I wasn't asking you but Nico. "Rebekah told him, looking pissed before she asked Klaus"What about you, Nik? How does darling Kiara look?"

The daughter of the Underworld looked down at the short blood red dress that seemed to hug her figure. She didn't think that red was her color, but Rebekah said she had to try it on.

Klaus looked Kiara up and down before replying with a smirk "You look too good to eat

Klaus looked Kiara up and down before replying with a smirk "You look too good to eat."

Rebekah turned to Stefan with a pointed look, saying "See, you could learn something from him and from darling Nico."

Kiara flushed red as she hurried into the fitting room, Rebekah following but heading inside her own.

"Nice one. Good work."Kaira heard Klaus say in an amused tone.

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her."Stefan shot back.

"I heard that."Rebekah shouted from her fitting.

"Guys! Stop bullying Bekah!"Delia defended.

Kiara changed into her clothes.

Kiara was wearing a T-shirt with a skirt and some boots.

She get out of the fitting room.

Stefan raised his arms up a bit defensively at Delia while speaking "All right. I'm going to get some fresh air."

The children of Hades watched with raised eyebriws and unimpressed looks as he gets up. Kol and Klaus then poured themselves some champagne, offering it to Nico and Kiara before drinking it once catching their expression.

"Come on, Bekah. Do you want try on something else? I'm pretty sure that I saw something that will look great on you."Kiara called out.