Picture Of You

Few days later, at the Mikaelson Mansion, Rebekah, Annabeth, Klaus, Elijah and Kiara are sitting at a table together.

Annabeth was wearing a top with a jean jacket, a pant and some boots.

Kiara was wearing a top with a jean jacket, a jean and some boots.

"Elijah, being a human means a fresh start. I can grow old and have a family and fill my days with meaning, knowing that each one matters."Rebekah said her argument.

Klaus laughed to which Kiara hit him on the shoulder with the back of her hand "Well, that was poetic."

"Well, if you can provide us with a more compelling reason for wanting the cure, Klaus, please

"Well, if you can provide us with a more compelling reason for wanting the cure, Klaus, please."Elijah indulged.

"Silas can appear as anyone. He got inside my thoughts, convinced me I was dying. He will torment me until I give him the cure."Klaus said.

"And in doing so he will break down the wall to the Other Side. He will open the floodgates for every supernatural being that has ever died."Rebekah countered.

"Basically an apocalypse of sort."Kol commented.

"Girls? Do you have anything to say in the matter?" Elijah asked, turning to Annabeth and Kiara.

"I don't really care about the cure. And I wouldn't know who choose if you're asking."Kiara said.

"Basically, she doesn't choose between the two of you."Annabeth said.

Rebekah and Klaus narrowed their eyes on the Levesque girl at her passivness on the argument who gets the cure. Kiara only continued to stuff her face with food.

Elijah said to Klaus "Our personal discomfort might not be sufficient reason for putting the entire world in jeopardy, Klaus. I think our sister deserves a shot at happiness."

"I agree with Elijah. Even though Bex wanting to become mortal is stupid." Kol agreed.

A smile appeared on Rebekah's face and Klaus said, glaring at Elijah "Tell me you're joking. Tell me you're not fating me to an eternity of torture."

"I made my decision."Elijah simply stated.

Swiftly, Klaus stood up and leaned down to speak into Rebekah's ear "When you're sick and dying, and you beg for my blood, I will laugh in your face and compel you to forget me."

Kiara clenched her jaw in annoyance. She resisted the urge to snap Klaus neck at the moment, but she knew how the hybrid felt. She never saw him scared for his life until a few days ago when he thought a piece of white oaj was still inside of him. Kiara offered Rebekah a small smile after Klaus had left and said "I'm going to go check on him. I'm glad you got what you want, Rebekah."

"Are you going to prom?" Rebekah asked as the three girls stood up.

"Neither of us are going."Annabeth told her.

"Something always happen at those dances if you haven't notice."Kiara added.

Later that night, Kiara was home along with Annabeth dancing together after giving Caroline some of Kol's blood due to her vision she seen and Will rushed in and the girls asked "What's wrong?"

"Some witches from Chicago kidnapped Jean. I tried to stop them but they hurt me bad. And they said to give you a message. "Will said, wincing.

"What was the message?"Annabeth asked as she healed him, muttering a healing spell under her breath.

"They said that if you wanted Jean to keep breathing, that all of you needed to come to New Orleans."Will informed.

They shared worried looks.

"Shit, shit! They kidnapped my adoptive uncle again. We must get him back."Kiara says and everyone nodded.

At the Mikaelson mansion, Klaus enters the room and sees a folded letter propped against a glass decanter with "Klaus" written on the front. He picks it up, turns it over, and sees that it has a wax seal with the letter 'K'imprinted on it. He opens it and reads it.

The letter says "Klaus, I hear Elijah has refused you the cure and in return, you have refused me my freedom. Shame on you both. But while you boys sort out your problems, I have one last thing to offer you. I've caught wind that there is a witch in New Orleans named Jane-Anne Deveraux plotting a move against you. Hunt her down. What she has to say will rattle you so deeply to your core that chasing little old me will be the least of your concerns. It's been a fun five centuries, Klaus, but I've worn down too many good heels running from you. Love, and hate, Katerina."