Will's Vision

The next day, Jason and Kiara were training.

Kiara was wearing a top with a jean jacket, a jean and some boots.

Kiara was fighting and her daggers clicked with Jason's blade and Jason smirked "Not bad

Kiara was fighting and her daggers clicked with Jason's blade and Jason smirked "Not bad. Not as fluid as me, but not bad."

Suddenly, they both used their demigod agility to leap through the air. Then they fight again. Jason ends up with one of Kiara's daggers to her throat.

"You give yourself way too much credit."Kiara said.

"Do I?" Jason asked.

Kiara looks down and spots Jason's blade between her legs and she then responded "All the time."

"I think it's deserved."Jason said.

They pull back and continue fighting. Jason disarms Kiara of one daggers. When they continue, Jason cuts Kiara's arm and the son of Jupiter apologized "I am so sorry. Did I get you?"

"Jason, it's not a big deal. Relax. I've cut you a hundred times. It's okay."Kiara assured as she used her shadow abilities to heal herself.

Will walked in.

"Guys, we have a problem."Will told them.

"What is it?"Kiara asked.

"Jean has been kidnapped by Alabaster. I seen it."Will informed.

"What?!"Jason and Kiara both exclaimed.

"We need to get him back. No way I'm losing him."Kiara says.

"How was he able to kidnap a sea god?" Jason asked.

"He used his demigod abilities to subdue him."Will told them.