Healing Caroline

At the Forbes home, Matt goes to the door. Kol was here. Matt opened the door.

"Tyler texted me. Poor boy, he seemed quiet distressed. He said Caroline had a terrible accident." Kol said.

"Klaus made him do this to her. He would have never done something like this." Matt says, glaring at him.

"I'm here to help Matty boy, I can siphon the bite and the Forbes bitch will be okay."Kol told him.

"I know how this game works. You want something in return." Sheriff Forbes told him.

"Just your support." Kol said.

"Come in." Sheriff Forbes told him.

Caroline was lying on her side in her bed, with her right arm under her head. Kol entered the house and smiled slyly at Matt as he passed him.

"Are you going to kill me?" Caroline asked.

"On your birthday? You really think that low of me?" Kol asked

"Yes." Caroline answered.

Kol says, examining her bite "That looks bad. I guess you could say that you are a collateral damage. It's nothing personal."

Kol then looked at her bracelet and then added "I love birthdays"

"Are you not a billion of years or something?" Caroline asked.

"You have to adjust your perception of time when you become Immortal, Caroline. Celebrate the fact that you're no longer bound by trivial human conventions. You're free." Kol tol her.

"No. I'm dying" Caroline told them.

"And I could let you die, if that's what you want. If you really believe your existence has no meaning. I thought about it myself, once or twice over the years, truth be told. But I'll let you in on a little secret. There is a whole world out there, waiting for you. Great cities and art and music, genuine beauty. And you can have all of it. You can have a thousand more birthdays. All you have to do is ask." Kol says.

" I don't wanna die." Caroline told him.

"There you go." Kol says , siphoning the bite and his hands glowed in faintly in red as she did this.

"Thank you." Caroline told him.

Kol say nothing, he just left.

Meanwhile, Rebekah and Nico arrived with Kiara at the Mikaelson home.

Klaus rushed over Kiara and checking to any wounds and asked "Are you all right?"

"I'm good but I'm up for revenge. I want Stefan to hurt as well as Damon."Kiara said.

"He will pay. So will Damon. I promise you." Klaus promised.

Annabeth walked in.

Annabeth was wearing a sweater with a skirt and some boots.

Annabeth said "He'll better pay or I'll deal with Damon myself

Annabeth said "He'll better pay or I'll deal with Damon myself. No one and I mean no one hurt my friends. Especially my best friend."

Kiara smiled at Annabeth being protective.