Invitations

At the the Levesque Mansion, Kiara was talking with Will.

"I'm really glad you're happy." Will said.

"Thanks, Will. You seem elsewhere, are you okay?"Kiara asked.

"I had dreams about the most beautiful girl I had ever since. She had blonde hair and she was so beautiful. She talked to me in my dream. She said her name was Freya. Do you think she could be my mate?" Will explained.

"She could be. What else did she told you?"Kiara asked.

"She said she has been asleep for centuries, it is when her powers grow more powerful when she awoke. She explained it was like some sort of enhancing witch immortality."Will said.

Kiara nodded before her phone lit up when a text arrived.

Kiara take her phone and saw that Klaus had texted her.

She read the message that says "Can I come over, love?"

A small smile appeared on her face. She typed back a yes.

A few minutes later, she heard a knock. Kiara went downstairs and opened the door.

"You can come in. "Kiara smiled.

Klaus walked in as she closed the door.

They walked into her room as she asked " Is there a reason you stopped by?"

He shrugged. The hybrid liked being around her and he wanted to have a break from his family.

"I wanted to see you." Klaus told her.

"You know, I was literally at your house like two hours ago, right?"Kiara spoke in a teasing voice.

"I could never get sick of you, love" Klaus replied.

Klaus saw the look on her face and asked "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I promise."Kiara assured.

"I have something to ask you, love" Klaus told her.

Kiara glanced up at him.

The hybrid smiled at her.

Kiara waited for him to ask the question.

"Would you like to go to the ball with me?" Klaus asked as he stared into her eyes.

"Like as your date? "Kiara smiled.

The hybrid couldn't help but appreciate the smile painted across her face before he says "Yes, love."

"Yes" Kiara says as her smile grew.

"Yes?" Klaus asked as a part of him expected her to say no.

"I'd love to" Kiara chuckled.

Dimples appeared on Klaus cheek as he grinned.

"I brought you a dress for this evening and an extra thing for you to wear with it." Klaus says, giving her the box.

Kiara opened the box and sees a beautiful red dress and a beautiful bracelet with diamonds. She placed the lid back on the box.

"Thank you, Nik. I love it."Kiara smiled.

The pair sat down on the bed. Kiara's phone buzzed, causing to look at the device.

"Crap. I forgot I was meeting with Annie and Rebekah at the Mystic Grill."Kiara says.

Will walked closer and said "Hey, I'm going meet Nico and Jason. Oh, hey Klaus."

"Hey. What are you doing here?"Klaus asked, glaring since he didn't like the two exes staying at the same time.

"You do know, I live here. I was spending time with my friend and plus, I needed advices about dreams I had about some girl I had never seen before and somehow I felt connected to her. And I was asking Kiara if that girl could somehow be my mate. Anyway, will meet Nico and Jason at the Grill." Will said as he left.

"You can stop with the glaring, I promise you, we're just friends now."Kiara assured Klaus.

"Glad to hear. Go meet with Annabeth and my sister."Klaus said.

At the Mystic Grill, Elena and Caroline were sitting with with Caroline.

Tyler apparently left town to break his sire bond to Klaus, which Caroline was greatly for, but she missed him.

"It's all so weird. The Originals are throwing a ball. Like an actual ball." Elena spoke.

A waitress came over and handed them menus.

"It's some twisted Cinderella fetish is what it is. And why does the Evil Witch want an audience with you?" Caroline questioned.

"I have no idea. There's only one way to find out." Elena replied.

"I thought you told Damon and Stefan that you weren't going." Caroline grinned, mischievously.

" Did, which is all the more reason why I need a drama free bodyguard." Elena replied.

"Well, I think a Salvatore would look a lot better in a tux. And by that I mean Stefan." Caroline told her.

"Uhh, I can't deal with either of the Salvatores right now. Whatever Stefan is feeling, he is channeling it all against Klaus. And Damon...it's just not a good idea." Elena says.

"Why, cause you two made out? Bonnie spilled the beans." Caroline questioned.

She looked slightly hurt.

"I was gonna tell you. Just, after everything happened with your dad...." Elena trailed.

"Elena, when you and Matt kissed for the first time freshman year, you called me the second it happened. And now I don't hear about this til now, and from somebody else." Caroline cut her off.

"I'm sorry. It's just I, I don't even know how I feel about it yet. All I do know is that it just used to be so much easier." Elena apologized.

Kiara, Annabeth and and Rebekah walked in, standing there as Annabeth says "Careful Caroline. It's all well and good until she try to stab you in the back."

"What are you doing here? I know your mom's rules. No hurting the locals." Elena asked Rebekah.

"Her mom, yes, but her mom doesn't control us."Annabeth says with a smirk.

"Get over yourself Elena. It's not all about you." Rebelah told the doppelgänger before she was walking away, heading over to Nico who was sitting at a table with Will, Nico and Jason. Kiara and Annabeth followed.

Rebekah pulled out an envelope, handing it to Nico smiling

Rebekah pulled out an envelope, handing it to Nico smiling. They whispered a few words and Nico nodded.

"She's inviting him to the ball? Why doing it here when she could do it anywhere?" Caroline groaned.

"Probably to get this reaction from us." Elena replied.

"What time is this stupid dance?" Caroline asked.

After Nico took the invitation, Kiara, Annabeth and Rebekah left.