Making A Deal

It has been two days. Now, Nico and Kiara were into the woods waiting for Klaus and Kol to wake up with Elijah and they noticed the twins were completely naked.

Kiara was wearing a sweater with a jacket, a jean and some boots.

Elijah threw the clothes onto his brothers bodies as they began to wake up

"You've been busy."Elijah said watching his brothers get on his feets and pull their clothes on.

"That was amazing. How long has it been?"Klaus inquired.

 How long has it been?"Klaus inquired

"Almost two days. Full moon came and went. You two remained wolves."Nico informed.

"We can change at will, then. It's good to know. "Klaus stated proudly.

"I remember every single kill."Kol smirked.

"Good for you."Nico says, rolling his eyes.

"Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way."Elijah told his brothers.

"Just like old times, brother."Kol grinned.

"You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain."Elijah said.

"That's right. Now, what was it again? Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family."Klaus inquired, racking through his head in feign thought.

"You gave me your word, Niklaus."Elijah reminded.

"What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill us."Kol replied.

"I could have. But I didn't."Elijah pointed out as he helped his brothers put his jackets.

"And now no one can, not even you. Relax, Elijah. All is forgiven."Klaus told him.

"Where are are they?" The elder brother demanded taking a step towards his brothers.

"You need to lighten up. I'll bring you to them soon enough. For now, let's just head back."Klaus laughed slightly.

Later, as they arrived at Alaric's apartment, Katherine said to the Originals twins while holding Stefan "Klaus, Kol, you're back

Later, as they arrived at Alaric's apartment, Katherine said to the Originals twins while holding Stefan "Klaus, Kol, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit."

Kol sighed "You just keep popping up, don't you?"

"I need your help...For my brother."Stefan requested.

"Well, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention."Klaus said.

"You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own."Elijah informed the Salvatore with his back turned toward his brothers.

"And so I shall."The hybrid remarked before shoving a dagger into Elijah's heart. He then pushes Stefan against a wall and asked "Now, what am I gonna do with you?"

Klaus puts a stake through Stefan. Stefan groans and buckles forward but Klaus holds him up.

Klaus asked " Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead."

"He's just trying to help his brother."Katherine said.

"The witches said you had a cure. Make me a deal. Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want."The vampire managed to get out between pants.

Klaus takes out the stake. Stefan falls on the floor. Klaus walks over to the counter, puts the dagger on it, and pours himself a glass of blood. before he says "Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me the way you are now. You are just shy of useless."

He continued "I heard about this one vampire, crazy bloke, always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went into Monterrey and wiped out an entire migrant village...A true ripper. Sound familiar?"

"I haven't been that way in a very long time."Stefan mumbled, guilt from the people he had killed washing over him.

"Well, that's the vampire I can make a deal with. That is the kind of talent that I can use when we leave this town."Klaus told him.

At this point, Stefan had recovered from Klaus last blow and managed to stand on his own.

"Katerina, come here."Kol ordered and his eyes shifted gold whilst the veins of a vampire ran below his eyes. His fangs sang into the doppelgänger's wrist leaving her with an ugly bite.

The doppelgänger cried out, clutching onto her wrist "Aah! Aah! No. No...No. No. No."

Kol then bit into his own wrist and shoved it into Katherine's mouth. Kiara and Nico didn't need to look to know it work.

"You want your cure? There it is."Kol added.

"Your blood is the cure."Stefan said in shock.

"Gotta love Mother Nature."Kol smirked.

"Now...Let's talk, you and I."Klaus said, placing his hand on Stefan's shoulder.

Klaus is squeezing a knife blade tightly, and blood is pouring from his hand into a vial. Stefan is looking at him. Katherine is in retreat, looking at them.

"There it is. You want to save your brother? How 'bout a decade-long bender? And I have big plans for us when we leave this town."Klaus told the Salvatore.

"I'm not like that anymore."The former ripper insisted, shifting uncomfortably on his feet.

"Well, that's too bad. You would have made a hell of a wingman."Klaus shrugged as he started pouring the blood down the sink.

Klaus turned to Kiara and Nico and said "Kiara, Nico, why don't you go with Kol while I deal business with Stefan?"

Kiara and Nico nodded.

Kiara, Nico and Kol left.

After Klaus had forced Stefan through multiple blood bags, he had handed the cure for the wolf bite over Katherine and let her go.

Later on, Kiara and Nico waited in the car until Klaus and Kol got in with Stefan who had blood all over his mouth.

"We're going to have one hell of a time together."Kol smirked.

"If you say so."Kiara and Nico says at the same time, scoffing.

Kiara and Nico may not be twins but they sometimes act like it.