The Sun And The Moon

The next day, Kiara was at the Java Brew, where she work part time as a barista.

Kiara was wearing a top with a long skirt and some boots.

Kiara was serving coffees to some clients when Elijah and Elena walked in

"What are you doing here?" Kiara asked.

"He want you to come with us. He won't tell me anything unless you come with us."Elena explained.

"Let me go see my boss and ask if I can go now."Kiara sighed before walking away to talk to her boss and her boss said it was okay.

Later, the trio arrived at the Lockwood house.

"Why the fuck are we at the werewolf's place?"Kiara asked in distaste.

Elijah decided not to answer this question and knocked on the door.

Carol opened the door, saying "Elijah! Elena, Kiara, what are you doing here?"

She caught sight of the man's appearance and asked "What happened?"

"I've had a bit of an incident, Carol. I'm hoping you could help."Elijah replied.

"Well, I'm on my way to a meeting, so I..." Carol started but Elijah compelled her "It won't take but a minute of your time."

Immediately, she responded with a smile "Of course. Anything you need."

"Thank you."Elijah said.

Elijah stepped in the house, the two girls following as he says "Well, first things first. I'm going to need a change of clothing."

"Well, we can try one of my husband's suits. I haven't boxed them up yet."Carol suggested and begins going upstairs towards one of their many bedrooms.

"Wonderful."Elijah responded coolly.

"How did you know she's not on vervain?"Elena asked while Kiara was playing with her fingers.

"'Cause I'm the one who got her off it. Right before you and your friends, excluding Delia and her friends killed me. Twice. If you'll excuse me. I'll be down in a moment."Elijah remarked making Delia snort in amusement.

The three of them had seated themselves in the living room. Elijah and Kiara were on the armchairs while Elena sat in the middle of the 3-person couch.

"So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us."Elijah implored, looking between the doppelgänger and the hybrid girl.

"No, they killed them. That is what Elena and her stupid friends know what to do best. Fuck people's lives. That they tried to do with my family but didn't work that well, didn't it, Elena bitch?"Kiara said.

Elena glared at her before she said to Elijah "No. I'm sorry."

"And Katerina? She would have been released from my compulsion when I died." The Original inquired.