The Rager

Kiara and Klaus arrived at the Mystic Falls Hospital. They were in the supply room. The vampire hunter Connor walked in. Klaus and Rhea stood off to the side.

"Is a hospital really the best place for a germaphobe?" Connor asked.

Damon stepped forward and says "Did I say that I was a germaphobe? Pft, sorry, I meant vampire."

Connor pulled his gun, ready to shoot Damon before he was struck with an arrow, causing him to drop the weapon. Bending down to pick the gun, he was shot with another arrow, the hunter looked up finding himself stuck to a cord that held it in place.

"Stings, doesn't it?" Damon taunted, earning a scowl from the man.

Connor attempted to grab his gun once again for it to be kicked out of his reach, his jaw clenched as he looked to a smirking Klaus and Kiara.

"Hello, mate." Klaus mused, tauntingly.

Kiara pulled out her bow and arrows

Kiara pulled out her bow and arrows. Being a skilled archer, Kiara was as skilled with bow and arrows as children of Apollo. Apollo even complimented her about her skill with it. Kiara even managed to design different kinds of arrows for different functions. For example, her Hydra Arrows could string together enemies, tying them up or pinning them to walls.

She had been complimented by both Athena and Ares who said that Kiara was skilled with any weapon.

She shot Connor with her torturing arrow making Connor scream in pain.

"Why is he screaming?"Damon frowned.

"Each arrows have different functions. This one is what I like to call torturing arrow. It is not meant to kill but torture."Kiara smirked.

"Amazing."Klaus said.

Connor looked up while trying to fight the pain to the three with a blank expression, their arms crossed over their chests as they looked down at him. Reaching down, Connor tried to pull the arrow from his side as the trio watched in amusement.

"Keep it up, buddy. We'll be scraping you off the ceiling."Damon told him boredly.

"You three gonna kill me anyway."Connor retorted, making Kiara pull a face in agreement.

"Well, let's not be too hasty. I feel like we're just getting to know each other!"Klaus mused earning a small chuckle from Kiara.

"Let's start with the basics. Where are you from? What do you know? Maybe you can cue me in on this 'greater evil', because I've fought this guy and there's nothing more evil than that." Damon says, as he pointed at Klaus.

Kiara rolled her eyes at the vampire.

Klaus grabbed the piece of paper that Damon was holding in his hands.