My Brother's Keeper Part Two

Kiara and Caroline walked around outside.

"I know that we're not friends and all but can we at least try to get along for one day?" Caroline asked.

"Why? You and the others you call friends were going to kill Annabeth after turning her against her will if Klaus didn't offered one of his hybrids for Jeremy to kill. And you want me to act like I enjoy being in your presence for one day? I think you are mistaken me for someone else!" Kiara said.

"Like you are so perfect. You have blood on your hands too." Caroline told her.

"Everything I do is to protect my family and my friends. And the people I killed were monsters and kinda deserved it. I saved the world more times I can count. While all the people you murdered was for a cause of protecting some selfish human. And no matter how much blood I have on my hands, it would be never as much as yours and your friends."Kiara said before she saw two empty champagne glasses on the table the pair was passing.

Caroline, too, spotted them and scowled "God, can't anybody do their job right?"

"Clearly not."Kiara murmured, turning to the busboy.

"Hey, why am I bussing your tables? I said no empty glasses."Kiara snapped as she hastily placed the glasses on his tray before walking away to the orchestra and says "Will you guys pick up the tempo?! This is a pageant, not a funeral."

Klaus walked up to her and asked "And how am I doing?"

Kiara looked him up and down, taking in his appearance.

"You look... perfect as usual which is annoying." Kiara scowled.

Klaus chuckled, his eyes dragging up and down her body "And you look gorgeous."

"Thank you

"Thank you." Kiara smiled.

Klaus pulled Kiara's body to his, her back to his front as he stood behind her, looking over her shoulder to see Nico and Rebekah who are walking up the lawn towards the house together and holding hands.

Rebekah was wearing a red dress with some heels.