The New Deal

Klaus and Kiara walked into the Salvatore Boarding House.

"I think it's about time we had a drink, don't you?"Kol spoke with a smirk, addressing the elder Salvatore brother.

"Very overdue."Kiara hummed.

"Yes. Especially since you've been so busy with all your plotting and scheming."Klaus agreed.

"You know me. Never miss a chance to plan an epic failure."Damon said bitterly.

"Clearly."Kiara stated.

Klaus mocked the Salvatore with a sarcastic smile on his face "Don't be so hard on yourself. Who could have guessed your own brother would betray you?"

The younger vampire remarked "Well, I did have a front row seat when your sister lied to you

The younger vampire remarked "Well, I did have a front row seat when your sister lied to you."

"Yeah, well she's fickle that one

"Yeah, well she's fickle that one. And you say you have no idea of her whereabouts?" Klaus faked not knowing where Rebekah was.

"That's the thing with younger siblings. You just never know what they're gonna do."Damon laughed falsely.

Klaus chuckled lightly, as he and Kiara watched as Damon grabbed glasses and a bottle of bourbon. "Drink?"He asked, handing them a glass.

Damon looked at Kiara and said "You're dramatic."

"No, I just don't like you. You try to kill my family."The gold eyed girl told him.

"For Elena."Damon said.

"Elena was never in danger from me or my family. My family or I never cared about your stupid little bitch. You did it cause you're awful."Kiara snapped.

"They were collateral, so what? Elena would've been safe and that's all mattered. We did what we had to do and they survived."Damon said.

"And that is why you and your friends deserves to die for what you did. My uncle Jean died and he was a human if my father didn't turn him into a god."Kiara deapanned.

"You want to what I think?" Damon questioned as he poured the bourbon into the awaiting glass.

"Not, really, no."Kiara said.