Mikaelson Ball

At the Mikaelson Mansion, it was evening. Cars are pulling up the driveway in front of the mansion. Inside there are lots of people talking. A live band was playing classical music. Damon walked over to Carol Lockwood and handed her a glass of champagne

"Hello Carol." Damon says.

"Hello" Carol greeted, accepting the drink. They clinked their glasses together before drinking the champagnes.

"Hanging out with your new besties?" Damon questioned, taking another sip of his drink.

"I'm the mayor, Damon. When the oldest, deadliest, family of vampires moves into your town, you welcome them with a smile." Carol explained. Damon hummed, and Carol along with him.

"Well at least you know who you're borrowing that cup of sugar from." Damon smirked, sarcasm laced in his voice.

" I'm trying to protect this town. They've assured me they want peace, and I've assured them that I'd enforce it." Carol defended.

Kol and Annabeth walked in.

Annabeth was wearing a beautiful light blue dress with some heels.

"Mayor Lockwood. We haven't formally met. Kol Mikaelson. I hope your lovely town embraces us just as much as we plan to embrace it." Kol greeted, kissing Carol's hand.

"Kol." Damon greeted.

"Damon. The dick who tried to kill Kiara's family. I don't what is it about you. You don't particularly stand out." Kol says.

Annabeth laughed as Damon glared. Annabeth and Kol walked away.

Elena who had just entered became jealous when she saw Kiara walked in, in her dress and saw the way everyone look at her. Like she was the most beautiful thing in the world.

Kiara was wearing a very beautiful red dress with some heels along with the bracelet Klaus had given to her.

Kiara was wearing a very beautiful red dress with some heels  along with the bracelet Klaus had given to her

Kiara walked away from her, smirking.

Kiara walked toward Nico and Jason, saying "Hey. Look, I don't trust Esther. I wanted to tell you guys. to be..."