Expression Triangle

Kiara stepped inside the Salvatore house with Klaus close behind her and watched as Caroline drank from an unfinished plastic cup with alcohol.

Kiara was wearing a top with a jean and some boots.

"If you wanted to go wasted, the Mystic Grill is only a few seconds away with your vampire speed

"If you wanted to go wasted, the Mystic Grill is only a few seconds away with your vampire speed."Kiara told the blonde girl.

"What are you two doing here?" Caroline asked, not looking at them as she continued to clean up the house.

"Not judging you for starters, although if you are determined to get drunk, then perhaps I might recommend something a little more sanitary?"Klaus said.

Kiara smirked and sat down at the arm of a couch in the room. Caroline turned to them with a blank look before taking a cup and drinking the rest of the alcohol in it.

"Well you showed us."Klaus smirked.

" Shouldn't you be out chasing Tyler to the ends of the earth? Or are there still some hopes and dreams you wanna crush around here?" Caroline asked.

"Depends. Do you happen to know where the young Brutus is?" Klaus said.

"I know where he's not. With me. And he gave Matt the deed to the house, so he's gone for good." Caroline responded.

"Tyler made it his life's mission to kill me. And who knows what he would've done to Kiara? But I'm sure he told you what he's done to her before." Klaus said, narrowing his eyes on the blonde.

Kiara grabbed his hand in case he spontaneously decided to kill the blonde. Stefan had asked them to come and they couldn't just come in and start killing someone inside the house. Maybe when they were outside, they could.

"He changed. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to spiraling, so go away." Caroline defended.

Stefan walked in, saying "Actually, I asked them to be here. We need their help. I think Silas is in Mystic Falls."

"So some blood went missing from a few hospitals. What about Elena? Don't vampires with their humanity off tend to overindulge in human blood, or were you the exception?"Klaus shrugged as he served himself bourbon.

He motioned Kiara to take the glass cup, but only shook her head that she didn't want it. He furrowed his eyebrows for a second before grinning mocking at Stefan.

"It's not, Elena."Stefan reassured.

"Well, let's say for a moment that it was Silas. I'm struggling to see how this affects me." Klaus said as he sat down next to Rhea.

"Look. Silas wants to die and be reunited with his one true love, but he's supernatural, so if he takes the cure and dies, he gets stuck on the Other Side." Stefan explained.

"How Shakespearian."Klaus commented.

"But if he destroys the Other Side altogether, he can take the cure, die, and pass on, but in destroying it, every dead supernatural being will return to our side." Stefan continued.