Stefan's Revenge

The next morning, Kiara and Klaus were at a story facility. Klaus started calling Rebekah as they were walking toward a truck where Klaus stored his family.

Kiara was wearing a top with a red jacket, a jean and some boots.

"Rebekah, hi. Pick up the phone, darling. Daddy is dead. It's time for a family reunion." Klaus spoke.

He hung up the phone, only to have another phone call. He kept walking but turned his head to Kiara.

"Stefan! Miss me already?" Klaus smirked.

"I'm just calling to thank you for my freedom." Stefan says on the other end.

"Oh, I like to believe I'm a man of my word, more or less." Klaus replied.

Klaus and Kiara continued walking.

"Thing is, it came at too high of a price. You took everything from me, Klaus." Stefan says.

"Let bygones be bygones, trust me. Resentment get's old." Klaus spoke, starting to open the door.

"You know what never get's old? Revenge." Stefan says.

Klaus opened it to reveal nothing. Kiara's eyes widened in shock as she turned back to Klaus, who was now fuming in anger.

"No" Klaus gritted. Kiara took a deep breath, knowing she would have to calm him once this conversation was over.

"What's the matter, Klaus? Missing something?" Stefan taunted.

"What are you doing?" Klaus questioned Stefan. He started walking away from the truck. Kiara followed.

"Just enjoying my freedom." Stefan smirked.

"I will kill you and everyone you've ever met!" Klaus threatened.

"You do that, and you will never see your family again. I wonder Klaus, as someone who has been one step ahead for a thousand years...are you prepared for this?" Stefan says, hanging up.

After a moment, he pulled the phone away from his ear.

Klaus vamp sped away.

After a moment, he pulled the phone away from his ear.

He screamed, frustrated, kicking a box in his path, making it fly over to another truck, breaking

He screamed, frustrated, kicking a box in his path, making it fly over to another truck, breaking. Kiara take her hand in his, and putting the other on the other side of his face.

"Hey, hey. Look at me. We'll get them back, okay? It's going to be alright. Klaus, I promise you to do whatever I can to help you get your family back. And I'm sure my family and friends will help you." Kiara told him.

Meanwhile, in New Orleans the next day, at the Lafayette Cemetery, Sabine said to Sophie and Jane-Anne "I had seen it through my visions."

"Seen what?" Sophie asked.

"The mates of the Originals. They'll become the most powerful being in existence. Two of them are hybrids, half siphons and half demigods. The Original Tribrid's mate is mated to one of those hybrids who is the daughter of the goddess Athena. The Original sister is meant to be with a demigod son of Hades and the other hybrid girl is his half sister since she's a child of Hades. The daughter of Athena is from the Chase Bloodline while the daughter of Hades is from both Bennett and Levesque bloodlines. Since her mom who was a born a siphon, was born from Sheila Bennett's son, Sheila Bennett and David Levesque."Sabine explained.

"She's both Levesque and Bennett? The powerful Levesque family, like the first family of witches from this town?" Sophie gasped.

"Yes, her mother is Marie. Who is now Queen of the Underworld as she was made part goddess by her husband. But that daughter of Hades is the first demigod to be born both half Greek and half Roman, giving many abilities from both forms from her father's side, making the strongest demigod alive." Sabine informed.

"And about the daughter of Athena, she's from the Chase family, a family as old as the Levesque family?"Jane-Anne asked.

"Yes, and the Levesque family are from New Orleans while the Chase family is from New York. But those mates are not just that. The three of them are members of the prophecy of Olympus and three of the heroes of Olympus. They fought wars. They stopped Gaia. In their world they are known to be the most powerful demigods to ever existed. And as the Originals mates, they'll become the most powerful beings in existance. I had seen it. That daughter of Hades and the daughter of Athena are meant to have children of Kol and Klaus."Sabine said, nodding.

"If what you are saying is true, we need help. We should ask the help of others witches who are not bound to New Orleans Soil like we are. If I remember your family was friends with Chicago witches, ask them for help."Agnes suggested.

Sophie, Jane-Anne and Sabine nodded in agreement.