Altering Elena's Memories

The next day, at the Levesque Mansion, Kiara was with Annabeth talking.

Kiara was wearing a T-shirt with a ripped jean, a jacket and some boots.

Annabeth was wearing a T-shirt with a jean jacket, a small pant and some boots

"So, I wanted to check how you were."Annabeth told her.

"I'm fine. But I had a demigod dream vision this morning."Kiara said.

"What did you see?" Annabeth asked.

" I saw Elena stabbed Rebekah with the white oak dagger. I need your help."Kiara told her.

"Of course I'm going to help. Plus Rebekah is my friend."Annabeth said.

A few moments later, Kiara received a call from Klaus so she answered "Hey, Nik."

"Just wanted to tell you me and Kol are headed back to Mystic Falls."Klaus informed her.

"You're coming back? That is good Annabeth will finally meet her mate. "Kiara asked.

"You don't know? Mikael is dead so we're coming back."Klaus told her.

"He's dead?" Kiara asked.

"The doppelgänger daggered him." Klaus said.

"Are you sure he is? I mean two days ago she told us that she would release Mikael to kill you and Kol."Kiara asked.

"Stefan and Rebekah both comfirmed it."Klaus told her.

Kiara bit her lips and her eyebrows as she thought about the possibilities. Like being a trap to lure them back to Mystic Falls.

"You're still there, love?" The hybrid questioned.

"Yeah, I just... be careful, okay?"Kiara replied.

Klaus was silent for a moment before he said "I know that Elena and her friends are plotting against me and Kol. I'd be a fool to think otherwise. But, me and Kol are still coming back to Mystic Falls."

"Yeah but... try not to die."The daughter of Hades said softly.

The hybrid smiled softly "It sounds like you care about me."