Do Not Get Gentle Part Two

Right now, in a classroom, several candles were lit as Bonnie was chanting. Damon, Stefan, Klaus, Kol, Annabeth, Kiara, Matt, Jeremy and Bonnie's date, Jamie were there.

Annabeth was wearing a beautiful emerald green dress from the 1920's with some heels.

"She does this all the time, right?" Jamie asked.

"What's taking so long?! All boundary spells have a loop hole." Kol asked and Bonnie stopped her spell.

"People are walking right out of the dance, past the barrier." Matt said as Jeremy looked at the Salvatore brothers.

"Well if Matt and I can leave, we can stop Esther ourselves. We just gotta find out where she is." Jeremy suggested.

"It's suicide, Jeremy."Stefan told him.

Klaus sped over and grabbed Jamie by the throat, as he started to strangle him.

"Suicide would be disappointing me! Now work your magic, witch, or I'll start killing people you fancy." Klaus threatened.

"Let him go!" Bonnie yelled.

"Not until you get us out of here." Klaus said and Stefan walked up to him and says "Ah, don't be stupid, Klaus. Bonnie doesn't give a damn about us. The only reason she's helping us right now is to save Caroline and Tyler. You start killing the people she cares about, she'll tell us all to go to hell."

Klaus lets go of Jamie and walking out of the room, as Annabeth and Kol did.

Kiara went to find Klaus.

Kiara found Klaus in the hallway leaning against one of the lockers. There were no dead bodies and he smirked when he saw Kiara walking toward him.

"Have I told you how gorgeous you look in that dress?" Klaus flirted and Kiara chuckled.

"No, I don't believe you have."Kiara said with a small giggle. Klaus grabbed her waist and they stood up and brought her into their chest.

"Well, you look exquisite." Klaus said.

"You look very stunning as well."Kiara complimented and wrapped her arms around his neck. He leaned down and kissed her softly. She didn't stop him. She deepened the kiss by running her hand though his hair. Kiara could feel him smiling into the kiss, and she pulled away to breathe.

Kiara turned around when she heard someone walking toward them and saw Jeremy, walking toward Kiara and handing her a vial of blood.

Kiara took the vial.

"Just take my blood to Bonnie so she can find Elena. She's in the history room." Jeremy said, walking away.

Klaus and Kiara walked away, walking away into the history room. Annabeth was in the room.

"Hey, Bon Bon, guys. Jeremy gave me some of his blood for your locator spell. You know the spell would work better if you do the spell with me and  Annabeth."Kiara said, giving her the vial.

"Okay. Help me." Bonnie agreed.

Bonnie, Kiara and Annabeth turned to the map and poured Jeremy's blood over it, then began to chant "Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines, Ementas Asten Mihan Ega Petous."

The blood didn't move on the map.

Kol walked into the room.

"What is it not working?" Kol groaned.

"Esther is fighting us."Annabeth explained.

"Esther couldn't possibly have this much power. Unless she's channeling something."Kol stated.

"A hotspot?" Bonnie asked.

"Get the humans ready. I know where she is." Kol told them.

Later on, Kol, Klaus and Stefan were standing outside the school near the entrance to the gym hall.

"You know this is your fault. You set us on this path when you released our mother." Kol blamed Stefan.

"I wonder if revenge will prove worth the cost." Klaus added.

"Oh, I'm done with revenge. As far as Esther; we've stopped her before, we'll stop her again." Stefan says.

"We're strange bedfellows, you and I. You know, all of this, reminds me of our time together in the Twenties." Klaus told him.

"You say that like I'm supposed to have happy memories about it." Stefan scoffed.

"Well, there were moments. Real friendship. Brotherhood." Kol stated.

Damon walked up to them, saying "Well, he already has a brother. Not to be, you know, territorial or anything."

"Oh no, of course, the Salvatores. And their unshakeable bond." Klaus says sarcastically.

Will walked up to them.

"I wonder what'll happen when Elena finally makes her choice. Will we see you shake just a little bit?"Will taunted.

Bonnie walked up to them with Kiara and Annabeth.

" It's done. Esther's not fighting us any more." Kiara told them.

"The boundary spell is broken." Bonnie added.

Klaus tests the boundary with his arm, and seeing Bonnie's words are correct, rushes away.

Kol followed using vampire speed with Annabeth, Will teleported through light and Kiara mist travelled away with Klaus.

Some time later, Esther was killed by Alaric and Alaric was in his transition. Right now, Kiara was with Klaus in his mansion after they had brought Esther's body here.

Klaus spoke to Esther's body in another coffin "Your trap failed, mother. I live and I will go on living. Let your beloved spirits try to preserve you again, I dare you to come after me! I will build an army so big, no one will ever touch me. My survival will haunt you through eternity. You will never destroy me!"

"It's okay, Nik, she can't hurt any of us anymore."Kiara assured as Klaus closed the coffin.

Klaus smiled and vamp sped the both of them into Klaus bedroom and closed the room. Kiara started to kiss Klaus and the two took off their clothes before rushing into the bed and started to make out.