Heart Of Darkness Part Two

In Denver, Damon, Jeremy and Elena pulled up to an old, abandoned-looking house and get out of the car.

"This is the address." Jeremy told them.

"Looks about right." Damon says.

" Wait here." Elena told Jeremy.

"Why?! So you guys can make out some more??" Jeremy asked.

"Don't be a dick. Listen to your sister." Damon snapped.

Jeremy scoffed and goes back to the car.

"Thank you. Come on." Damon sighed.

Damon and Elena walked into the house. Elena turned on a torch. The room full of books on the floor and other junk.

"Oof, like Vampire Hoarders." Damon commented.

"Who is this Mary person?" Elena asked.

"Scary Mary. She's really old, super creepy." Damon answered.

"And how do you know her?" Elena asked.

"I dated her." Damon told her.

"Of course." Elena says sarcastically.

"What? I said creepy, not ugly."Damon asked.

A loud noise comes from another room. Damon and Elena looked at the door where the noise came from. Damon, followed by Elena goes into the room. Elena moves the torch light around the room and the beam lands on a vampire who has been staked to the wall.

"Mary." Damon whispered.

The lights come on in the dark room. Kol was sitting in a chair with a baseball bat.

Quite contrary."Kol told him, smirking.

Meanwhile, after the whole fiasco getting rid of Esther's body, Klaus, Rebekah and Kiara went back to the boarding house.

At the loft, Hades, Jason, Nico, Will and Marie were talking.

"I think once it's all over, we should move to a big city. From all the drama of Mystic Falls."Marie told them.

"We were thinking a big city like New Orleans."Hades added.

"Definitely. A big city would do us good. I mean, a big city is definitely more our speed. It'll be like New York. And I saw a few videos. Their music doesn't make me want to vomit. With the jazz and all."Nico agreed.

"I agree."Will and Jason both said.

"New Orleans it is then."Marie smiled.

Back at Mary's place, Kol says to Damon and Elena "Shame about Mary. She used to be a blast. Don't quite know what happened. I fear all the time she spent with my family might have ruined her. She was a bit of an Original groupie."

"And were you her favorite?" Elena asked.

"You mean, did I turn her? I think I did. But no, wait, maybe it was Rebekah. There was also a Klaus period. And let's not forget the Elijah affair. I spoke to Kiara, I know you're trying to find out who you descended from. Now you never will." Kol told them.

" Kol told them