O Come, All Ye Faithful Part One

The next day, Kiara stumbled into the main room at the Mikaelson mansion, a yawn escaping her lips as she dropped down on the couch besides the easel where Klaus was painting.

"Morning, sweetheart." Klaus greeted, a smile present on his face as he turned to look at her.

"Morning."Kiara smiled tiredly.

Kiara was wearing a sweater with a red jacket, a jean and some boots.

"How did you slept?" Klaus questioned, he was beginning to grow concerned

"How did you slept?" Klaus questioned, he was beginning to grow concerned. After Miss Mystic Falls, the hybrid girl had fallen ill, he just didn't understand what was wrong with her. She couldn't hold a drink down since Miss Mystic Falls, and Klaus thought it was odd.

He didn't have a good feeling about it.

"Fine. I'm fine, seriously, Nik. Stop worrying." The hybrid girl assured.

"Mhm." Kiara then grumbled as her eyes began shut again. She got no sleep, half the night she was sat by the toilet puking her guts out. She was surprised Klaus didn't hear her, though she was glad.

"Looks like a giant snowflake." Stefan announced as he entered the room, startling the gold eyed girl who began to fall asleep. Her body jerked up and she glared at her uncle.

"I prefer to think of it as an expression of postmodernism. It's my donation to the Winter Wonderland charity event." Klaus replied, placing his paintbrush down.

Much to Kiara's dismay another person entered the room, being unnecessarily loud. Adrian, one of Klaus hybrids, had joined them, looking extremely annoyed to be there.

"You said it was urgent." The hybrid said as he crossed his arms over his chest, looking over at Klaus.

"Yes, take this to the Mystic Grill immediately." Klaus told him as he gestured to his art, a grin on his lips.

"You want me to be a delivery guy?" Adrian scoffed.

Klaus cocked an eyebrow, his head tilted as he walked forward toward the hybrid, closing the gap between the two as he says "What I want is for you to do whatever I say. Without the attitude."