Smoky Mountains

The next day, Nico, Kol, Stefan, Klaus and Kiara walked through the Smoky mountains looking for werewolves. Stefan was carrying Ray.

Kiara was wearing a sweater with a jean and some boots.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?"Kol teased.

"I'm fine."The Salvatore responded.

Klaus added to the teasing "You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..."

"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great."Stefan said.

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend."Kol scoffed.

Stefan replied "Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer."

"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There."Stefan huffed and stopped walking.

They arrived at a clearing where a bunch of people had set up camp.

"There."Stefan said, walking forward with Ray across his shoulders. He dropped him on the ground in front of the werewolves.

A brunttte ran forward from the crowd. She crouched down next to him and said "Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on?"

"Who are you?"She asked Stefan.

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus."Klaus told her.

"And I'm Kol."Kol added.

The werewolves seem to recognize the names.

"You're the hybrid and the tribrid."The brunette stated.

"You've heard of us. Fantastic."Kol smirked.

Kiara and Nico sat down on a log and Klaus and Kol followed.

Klaus spoke "It's fascinating, actually...A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid."

Ray gasped as he awake while Kol commented "Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic."

"What's happening to me?"Ray asked.

"Stefan." Klaus called.

The vampire got up and asked "Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die."

Kiara and Nico sensed something farther in the woods. They stood up and walked around. The voices from the camp became more distant. They continued moving and didn't realize how far they wandered from the group. They realized they couldn't hear or seen them anymore.

"Kiara Levesque and Nico Di Angelo."Two voices said from behind them.

The siblings spun around to see Tammi and Kelli, the empousai they had fought a few years ago.