Homecoming Part One

Annabeth and Kiara saw Klaus and Kol entering the stage; the crowd cheered.

"Good evening everyone! " Klaus exclaimed.

"We wanna thank you for being here with us to celebrate! It's been a long time coming!"Kol says.

The crowd cheered. Their eyes then landed on Annabeth and Kiara widening for a moment before returning to normal.

The girls walked toward Klaus and Kol as they left the stage.

Kiara looked around the crowd before looking at Klaus and Kol and asked "So, what's going on?"

"What makes you think something is going on, Love?"Klaus shrugged.

Kiara opened her mouth to reply bit Stefan approached them.

"Quite the Homecoming."The Salvatore commented.

"We've been planning my father's funeral for a thousand years. Granted, in no version of it were any of these people invited, but you get the idea." Klaus responded.

"So, what now? Stop running?" Stefan asked. They stopped walking and Klaus and Kol turned to face them.

"Now, we reunite our family."Kol answered.

"Your family. You mean the people you cart around in caskets?" Stefan replied.

"Judgy fucker."Annabeth commented.

The Salvatore ignored the Chase's words.

Klaus replied "None of that matters anymore. Mikael's gone. Bygones will be bygones."

A girl with a plastic crown walked by.

Kol spoke "Seems the Homecoming Queen still walked among the living, which leads me to believe Rebekah isn't here...Where is she?"

"I have no idea. I thought she was coming with Nico."Stefan says, shaking his head.

"Oh, be honest now, Stefan. Where is our sister?" Kol asked.

"I said I have no idea." Stefan repeated.

"Now, would you like me to take you to your father?" Stefan asked.

"Well, it wouldn't be a party without the guest of honor, would it? Bring him to us." Kol replied, smirking.

Stefan looked away before looking back.

"All right. Perhaps there's something in it for me...? " Stefan questioned.

Klaus furrowed his eyebrows.

"My freedom from your compulsion." Stefan continued.

"Oh, you want your freedom. Well, once he is dead and his weapon destroyed, you'll have your freedom. It'll be my pleasure to give it back." Klaus told him. Stefan nodded before walking away.

"So where is Rebekah?" Klaus asked Kiara once he was sure Stefan wasn't here.

"With my brother. In Italy. Since Elena tried to kill her. And Nic wanted to have a romantic day with her so he thunder travelled them there."Kiara explained.

As she walked away from him, she was so distracted that she didn't even notice that she was against someone until she lost her balance and almost fell to the floor if it weren't for the man to hold her.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention." Kiara says.

"No problem, Kiara." Mikael said, still grabbing her arm harshly. She looked at the man scared and tried to get away from him but failed. He pulled her closer to him but when she screamed "Let go of me!"