All My Children Part One

The daughter of the dead was in the woods. It was late at night, but she could see her surroundings because of the bright fire around her. There was a clearing in the woods where the outline of a pentagram was drown in white. Someone stood in the middle of it. Kiara could see there were a few people next to her. The hybrid girl tried to look around, in hopes of locating where exactly she was within the woods. Unfortunately, she couldn't make any distinct features.

The curly haired beauty wasn't sure what exactly was happening. Everything seemed to be happening so quick. She felt... power course through her veins. The hybrid girl saw a bright aura of light surround someone near her. Kiara couldn't make out any sounds or distinguish who else was with her.

Gasping, she awoke abruptly. The Levesque girl was back in her bedroom and realized it was a dream.

Later, the group gathered at the Mikaelson mansion again.

Kiara was wearing a sweater with a jacket, a jean and some boots.

Annabeth was wearing a top with a jean jacket, a jean and some boots

Elijah spoke "We have to formulate a plan on how to deal with our mother

Elijah spoke "We have to formulate a plan on how to deal with our mother."

"We take down the witch. Bam! That's the plan."Will replied.

Jason high-fived the son of Apollo.

The original smiled slightly "I was something a bit more specific."

"Do we know where she is?" Valerie asked after smiling at Jason.

"No."Klaus said.

"Well, I don't think mother dearest will stop until we're all dead. And dear Finny is helping her."Kol commented.

"None of us are going to die."Kiara responded.

Nico added to her statement "Except for Esther."

"That for sure."Annabeth agreed.

The hybrid nodded. He didn't want the witch to have another opportunity to hurt Kiara or his siblings.

Klaus and Kiara went to Klaus room to talk alone.