The Break Up

The next day, Kiara and Nico were sitting at a table at the Mystic Grill.

Kiara was wearing a sweater with a pant and some boots.

"You've got to love the new phones Leo made for us to able to use it

"You've got to love the new phones Leo made for us to able to use it. Anyway, I heard from Allison and Frank, they're back at the Jupiter Camp."Nico told her while laughing.

"I missed them."Kiara smirked.

"So do I."Nico replied.

"I screwed up."Damon announced as he took a seat besides the siblings and ordered himself a drink.

"I'm sorry if I've ever given you the impression that I care about your problems but if so, let me make it clear, I don't."Kiara snarked while eating her nuggets.

"You don't like me much, do you?" Damon asked.

"Are you fucking serious or just dumb? Would you like one of the people who tried to kill your family? You must be delusional if you think so. You're lucky we haven't killed you yet." Nico asked and watched as Damon nodded his head and sipped on his drink.

"I'll have the same."Alaric spoke as he sat with the siblings, next to the raven-haired vampire.

"I screwed up."The vampire repeated and Alaric said, nodding "Yeah. Yeah, you did."

Nico rolled his eyes and then a new voice spoke up from behind them.

"Gentleman, lady, why so glum?" Kol questioned, a smirk plastered on his face, and his brother by his side as he watched the men groan.

Kiara thought Klaus was attractive but she didn't know him yet and would not go with him just because he was hot. And Kiara loved Will.

"Ugh. Klaus and Kol, I presume."The raven-haired vampire groaned turning around and gazing up at the Original twins.

"In the flesh."Klaus replied before turning his gaze to the history teacher and said "Thanks for the loaner, mate."

Damon wore an angry expression on his face and stood up to properly coming face to face with them

Damon wore an angry expression on his face and stood up to properly coming face to face with them. Kol and Klaus weren't intimidated as Damon asked "Any reason you stopped by to say hi?"