Wedding

At the wedding in the Mikaelson house, Classical music playing. Everyone are waiting for the wedding to begin.

The house is decorated for a wedding.

Hayley, Rebekah and Kiara were wearing identical red dresses as the bridemaids.

Marie was here and was wearing a beautiful green dress with some heels.

Allison, Athena, many of Annabeth's half siblings, Annabeth's father, step mom and his sons, Frank, Piper, Leo, Calypso, Tyson, Lou, and other friends from both camps, including Hunters of Artemis had came for the wedding

Allison, Athena, many of Annabeth's half siblings, Annabeth's father, step mom and his sons, Frank, Piper, Leo, Calypso, Tyson, Lou, and other friends from both camps, including Hunters of Artemis had came for the wedding. Other gods too such as Artemis, Apollo, Aphrodite and surprisingly Ares.

 Kiara was talking with Will and says "I'm glad to be here to see Annabeth marry the love of her life. Even though I always thought Bex would be the one to marry first."

"Me too."Will agreed before he added "Sooner, you'll be the next one to marry."

Annabeth was very nervous as they are about to walk down the aisle. She was wearing a beautiful white wedding dress with some heels.

 She was wearing a beautiful white wedding dress with some heels

"You ready?"Klaus asked her.

"Yeah. Just don't let me fall, Nik."Annabeth told him.

"Never."Klaus told her as they walked down the altar.

Annabeth walks up to Kol, smiling.

Kiara gives Annabeth her bouquet.

"We are gathered here today to unite two souls as one. Do you, Kol Mikaelson, and Annabeth Chase, join us here of your own free will to acknowledge the eternal bond shared by both of you."Elijah said as he was being the one to officialise the wedding.

"I do." Kol and Annabeth says at the same time.

"Kol, you may recite your vows." Elijah told him.

"Annabeth. The moment I met you, you have been someone to hold on to, my light in my darkness. And deep down I always knew that we would come to this moment, and I am happy that I get to marry you in front of our loved ones." Kol shared his vows.

"Annabeth."Elijah said.

"Kol. I have never loved anyone the way I loved too. Even though, we both had shares of romance, the moment I met you I knew you were the man for me and the man I wanted to make my life with. We make each other happy. And I'm so happy that you and I can share this moment."Annabeth says, smiling at Kol.

Kol and Annabeth exchanged the rings as they said in sync "With this ring, I give you my heart, I promise from this day forward, you shall not walk alone, may my heart to be your shelter and my arms to be your home."

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Elijah smiled.

Kol and Annabeth kissed as everyone cheered. After a moment, the couple pull away from each other, both smiling as Kiara uses her magic to allow white petals to fall over them.

Kol and Annabeth were now husband and wife.

Later, after the speeches, everyone was dancing and Nico and Kiara were talking.

"I love weddings." Kiara said.

"Who doesn't love weddings? "Nico replied.

"You are right. I'm glad you are coming to New Orleans with us. I couldn't do this without my brother."Kiara smiled.

"Me too. I think it would be better to a big city than here. Plus Jason told me he has mortals cousins there. Twins I think. Sean and Camille. Sean died but Camille and his uncle Kieran must still be there."Nico explained.

Jason walked toward there and tells them "And I want to see them. My uncle despite being a priest treated me good and Camille is nice."

A/N So this is the last chapter for blood of Olympus. Don't worry a Sequel will be coming soon. Anyway, enjoy reading this chapter.