Zeus Makes An Appearance

Kiara was working at the Java Brew.

Kiara was wearing a sweater with a jacket, a pant and some boots.

The Salvatore brothers and Elena walked to her.

Elena was wearing a sweater with a jacket, a jean and some boots.

"We know that as a child of Hades, you can bring back people from the dead, we need you to use this ability of yours on

"We know that as a child of Hades, you can bring back people from the dead, we need you to use this ability of yours on..."Damon explained.

"No."Kiara cut him off.

"Why not?"Stefan asked.

"The gods wouldn't want me to use that ability to resurrect Elena's pathetic brother."Kiara said, shaking her head.

"You owe us. He died because you cursed the Gilberts."Elena spat.

"I don't owe you shit. You have no one but yourself to blame. Just like your boys toys here!"Kiara scoffed.

Damon and Elena and Stefan went to attack her but Kiara avoid their attacks and Kiara throw punches at them. She punched them on their faces repeatedly before pinning them on the floor. Damon kicked her away and went to attack her but then Zeus appeared and throw lightening at the three vampires making them scream in pain and the lightening seems to paralyze them.

"My niece won't used her special power to bring back the dead to ressurect your pathetic brother. Try to force her to do it and I'll use my lightening powers to kill you all."Zeus threatened as he helped his niece up.

"Zeus threatened as he helped his niece up

"We are not afraid of you!"Damon grunted.

"You should be. I can kill you all by just snapping my fingers. Leave."Zeus said as he stopped his ligtening powers on them.

Stefan grabbed Elena and Damon before vamp sped away, knowing they shouldn't start war with the king of gods.

"Thanks, uncle."Kiara smiled.

"I have something to ask of you, Will, Jean, Annabeth, my son and your brother."Zeus says.

They sat on a table as she said "Anything."

"Alabaster is gonna strike again. He want to kill the gods. He'll come for you. You need to stop him. I know what kind of positon it put you with your blessed mother." Zeus told his niece.

"I love my blessed mother but when it comes to her children, she is blinded. She know Alabaster is an awful being but she refused to kill him. And I'll do what I must to save our world."Kiara said.

Zeus nodded.

Zeus hugged Kiara. Kiara hugged back. Like all gods, Zeus loved Kiara very much.