All My Children Part Two

At the clearing in the woods, Finn was standing in the center of the pentagram as he says "They're coming, Mother!"

Esther stood in the middle of a pentagram drawn on the ground. There were sticks of fire surrounding the area, providing light.

"No, it's too soon, the moon is not high enough. Go! Quickly!" Esther says.

Bonnie and Abby retreated into the old witch house.

Kol, Elijah, Klaus, Jason, Annabeth, Nico and Kiara walked up.

Kiara had a dream vision about that this morning and it was the same scene from her vision. Will had a similar vision about it earlier.

"My sons, come forward." Esther greeted, ignoring the Jason, Annabeth, Nico and Kiara.

"Stay beside me, mother." Finn told his mother.

"It's okay. They can't enter." Esther assured.

Kol stepped toward the edges of the pentagram. Flames grew double their original size and he was stopped from entering.

"That's lovely. We're stuck out here, while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb. How pathetic you are, Finn." Kol sneered.

"Be quiet, Kol. Your brother knows virtue you cannot even imagine." Esther defended her oldest son.

"Whatever you think of us, killing your own children will be an atrocity." Elijah spoke.

"My only regret is that I did not let you die a thousand years ago." Esther retorted.

"Enough. All this talk is boring me. End this now, Mother, or I'll send you back to Hell."Klaus threatened.

"For a thousand years, I've been forced to watch you. Felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shed blood. Even you, Elijah, with your claim to nobility, you're no better. All of you. You're a curse on this Earth. Stretched out over generations. " The Original witch responded.

"Except they're not the monsters. You are." Jason says, stepping forward.

"I recognize monsters when I see one and you are a monster."Annabeth added.

Esther said, shaking her head "If you've come to plead for your life, I'm sorry, you've wasted your time."

"We're not here to plead for our lives

"We're not here to plead for our lives. But, rather... take yours."The gold eyed girl told her.

The original witch raised an eyebrow and said "You wish another attempt at fighting against me? It didn't work out so well for you last time."

Kiara stepped forward again, adrealine rushing through her veins.

"Try me."She said confidently.

Esther's eyes narrowed as she began mumbling a curse under her breath. Yet, the spell directed at the Levesque girl had no effect on Kiara. The curly haired beauty could feel every drop of water in the air. She felt a tingling sensing wash over her again. A soft buzz awoke within her, making her body surge with power.