Overprotective Father

About an hour later, almost all of the guests had left. Kiara entered the kitchen in search of more food. Sadly, the nack table had run out of appetizers. She reached out her hand to open a cabinet, but felt a sharp pain in her chest. The hybrid dismissed it and picked up a box of crackers. Suddenly, it felt as thought she was consumed by fire. Scorching burns seemed to stam on her skin.

She looked down to see nothing wrong with her body which was weird. Her eyes squeezed shut as she felt like she was being stabbed.

Klaus entered the room, walking towards her and asked "Kiara?"

Her heart began pounding in her chest. Sharp pains erupted across her skin. Her hands started shaking as she felt the burning sensation consuming her.

The hybrid noticed the look of pain on her face and asked "Are you all right, love?"

The curly haired beauty mumbled "Something's wrong."

She stumbled her way out the back door. The soft breeze outside didn't help with the pain that took over her. She felt as though she was being stabbed across her whole body.

Klaus asked worriedly "Love, what's wrong?"

She winced slightly as the pain continued. It felt like all of her old scars were opening up. A figure appeared from the shadows near the house. The original witch stepped forward, saying "Half breeds need to learn not to interfere with things that doesn't concern them."

The hybrid girl felt the agony increase.

Klaus tried to speed at the original witch, only for an invisible force field to stop him in his attempt.

"I will kill you."Klaus seethed at his mother.

Esther ignored him. The other Mikaelson siblings arrived, but they too, were stopped from approaching the witch or Rhea. Esther stepped closer to the girl and Kiara winced in pain. Esther continued mumbling a spell under her breath.

"Bitch."The gold eyed girl mumbled.

The witch had fake a smile etched across her features, saying "You are just as much of an abomination as my children."

"Okay, Easter."Kiara said.

"It's Esther."Esther corrected, glaring at her.

The daughter of Hades stayed on her feet, despite the immense ache. The ground began shaking beneath her. Her friends and brother rushed outside after hearing the commotion. The demigods tried to run towards her. However, Hades appeared out of thin air before they could.

The god presences caused Esther's magic to stop working on Kiara. Once the witch realized her spell was no longer affecting the daughter of Hades, she used her magic to transport herself somewhere else, fleeing the scene.

With the spell sproken, Klaus rushed towards Kiara. His eyes were full of panic as he gently held her and asked "Are you alright, love?"

The gold eyed girl looked into his blue eyes. Before she could respond, Hades spoke "Who is this?"

"Dad?" Kiara asked.

"Hello, sweetie. I felt you. And there is no way I would lose my only daughter. Now. Why is a boy holding you and calling you 'love'.?"Hades replied.

"It's not big deal, Calm down."Kiara told her father.

"Are you dating?"Hades asked as though the concept was the most horrible idea in the world.

"No. But you have no say in who I date anyways."The gold eyed girl sassed.

The god of the Underworld's brows furrowed as he continued making excuses "But aren't you too young for relationship?"

"I'm seventeen. How is that too young?"Kiara stated.

"And you had no problems when she was dating Will."Nico backed up his sister.

Hades said in another attempt to convince her that dating is bad "But you're my daughter. I don't believe there's anyone worthy of your heart."

"You're being weird."Kiara told him.

"I need to speak with my daughter alone. Family only stay."Hades told them.

"Good luck."Jason whispered to Kiara.

Everyone besides Hades, Kiara and Nico were in the room. Once they were alone, Hades said "Seriously? You befriended Originals?"

"Dad..."

Kiara and Nico said at the same time.

Hades sighed "I have no problem with it. But if any of them hurt you, they will be smited."

He then added, looking at his daughter "Especially the one who dare to call you 'Love'."

"You are dramatic."The gold eyed girl chuckled.

"It runs in the family."Hades smiled.

"Obviously."Nico said.

Kiara rolled her eyes, but the amusement was clear on her fatures.

"Tell your friend about my threat. I should get back to the Underworld. I'll be back later at home."Hades said.

"See you later, Dad." Kiara told him.

Hades shadow travelled away.

Kiara went to see Klaus and tells him "Sorry about my father. Like most of my family on that side of that family, he's just a bit protective of me."

"Are you sure you're alright? My mother..."Klaus said, nodding.

"I'm fine, Nik." Kiara told him and she didn't take the witch seriously.

She then added "Oh, by the way, my dad might have told me to tell you, that he would smite you, if given are reason to."

Klaus leaned against the counter, only inches away from her and asked "Should I be worried, love?"

"Nah, I'll protect you."Kiara said playfully.

The hybrid spoke with a cocky smile "My hero."

Kiara grinned "You bet. Be glad you didn't met my other family members yet. Especially my uncles Zeus and Poseidon."

"If Zeus is anything like his son or worse, I think I should feel afraid cause Jason threatened me too. He said if I hurt you, he will strike me with his lightening powers."Klaus says.

"That's my cousin to you. And you didn't met my uncle Zeus yet. Or my uncle Poseidon. They're much worse. And like I said, I'll protect you."Kiara told him.