The Truth

Kiara and Nico laughed at something Rebekah says as Stefan entered the bar. Kiara, Nico, Klaus and Kol were seated at the bar with them conversing as Gloria was sat at a table, her hands floating above a large tome on a table filled with candles.

"You left us."Rebekah said with a bit of a pout as she turned towards the vampire.

"Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode."Stefan said, not sounding sorry at all.

Kol agreed "Tell me about it."

"It was just shopping!" Kiara told them.

"Still awful, Kie."Nico commented.

"Seriously, Nico? Besides, the four of you were having a blast with the champagne."Delia said.

Stefan turned to Gloria and asked "What's she doing?"

"She's failing."Klaus immediately spoke as all eyes turned towards the witch.

"It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on."Gloria pointed out, making Kiara and Nico grin. Yep, they liked the witch for not taking Klaus crap.

"Why don't you use Bekah?"Kiara asked, causing Rebekah to nod before getting up and speaking "I only wore it for a thousand years."

"See? Now these two offer a solution. All right, give me your hand, sweetheart."Gloria said as Rebekah sat on the table.

Rebekah gives Gloria her hand.

"She's, uh, she's looking for the necklace, huh?"Stefan asked nervously.

The son of Hades raised an eyebrow and said "Yes, she is... so?"

Stefan just shook his head. As Nico went to ask something else to the Salvatore, Gloria's voice shone through "I can sense something."

Both Nico and Kiara wondered why does Stefan seem really worried. It was just a necklace. And besides, what are the chances that he knew where it could be? And whom it could be on?"

Gloria chanted "Anta Cotis Syrum, Anta Cotis Syrum..."

The witch droped Rebekah's hand and looked at Klaus, Stefan, Kol, Nico and Kiara before she said "I found it."

Rebekah asked "So where is it?"

"It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images. There's a girl with her friends..."Gloria told her.

The original cut her off "Yes, a dead girl with dead friends, if I don't get my necklace back."

"So dramatic, Bex."Kiara remarked.

The witch brought the conversation back to the matter at hand "Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details."

"So dive."Klaus replied.

"I need more time."Gloria told him.

The hybrid leaned over the table, causing Gloria to add "And space. You're harshing my ju-ju."

"We can wait."Klaus said with a devilish smile.

Gloria said, nodding "I'm sure you can. But that's not what I asked."

Kiara teased as she went up to the hybrid "That's not close to what she said last, Nikky."

"Hey. Hey, you know, why don't we just come back later. I'm hungry anyway. I'll let you pick who we eat." Stefan said as then the Originals, Nico, Kiara and him left.

Later, Nico and Kiara were seated on chairs. While the four vampires around them were eating their snack.

Rebekah spoke out "My girl's dead. I'm bored."