Darts

Two days later, Kiara and Klaus walked into the Mystic Grill. Annabeth and Kol had went on a date. Marie was doing her goddess duties. Jason and Will were training at the Levesque Mansion and playing video games.

Kiara was wearing a top with a jacket, a jean and some boots.

Kiara walked up to the employee at the front and asked "Hey, can I place an order to go?"

The employee said "Sure. What can I get you?"

The curly haired beautiful smiled "A cheeseburger with fries. And some lemon lemonade, please."

"Alright, that'll be out soon."The employee said, nodding.

"Thank you!"Kiara smiled.

Kiara spotted the doppelgänger talking with the blue eyed Salvatore. She nudged the hybrid's arm and gestured to them. He nodded. Damon and Elena were standing really close to each other as they flirted.

They walked up to the pair.

"Don't mind me."The hybrid spoke with a smirk.

The two spun around. Elena looked frightened when she discovered who spoke and said "Klaus."

Damon stood in front of her protectively before he asked "You gonna do this in the Grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?"

"I don't know what you are talking about. I just came down to my local pub to get Kiara something to eat."The hybrid replied.

At the mention of food, the hybrid girl looked back in the direction of the kitchen longingly.

The doppelgänger glared coldly at Kiara.

Klaus directed his attention to the hybrid he brought with them and said "Get a round in, would you Tony?"

Tony walked off to get them drinks. Klaus wrapped his arm around Kiara's waist. The action caused the Salvatore to scoff.

"I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour."Damon continued. After speaking to Klaus, he gave Kiara a cold look.

"My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out."Klaus respond, playing like he didn't know she was in Italy with Nico.

"Cute blonde bombshell, psycho. Shouldn't be too hard to find." Damon stated sarcastically.

"Truth is I've grown to rather like your little town. A certain someone made me appreciate Mystic Falls. "Klaus says, letting go of Kiara's waist to step toward the two threatingly.

"Think I might fancy a home here. Oh I imagine you're wondering how does this is affect you. The answer is: not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want and everyone behaves themselves you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word."Klaus then said, taking a dart out of Damon's hand as he looked at Elena.

"What more could you possibly want?" Elena asked.

The waiter arrived with Kiara's food. The hybrid girl payed for the meal and grabbed the bag and said "Thank you."

She pulled out the strike and a straw. She began eating the straw against a nearby table to get the paper wrapping off. Klaus smiled in amusement before glancing back at the dopplgänger and said "Well for starters, you can tell us where I might find Stefan."

"Stefan skipped town the second those bitches saved your ass."Damon replied for Elena.

"Well you see that is a shame." Klaus snarled, throwing a dart at the board and hitting it right in the middle.

" Klaus snarled, throwing a dart at the board and hitting it right in the middle

Elena flinched slightly.

Kiara stopped trying to get the straw out when she heard the sounds. Her eyes lit up at the sight of the darts. She forgot about what she was doing and walked up to get some off the stabby objects. Klaus continued talking "Your brother stole from me. I need him found so I can take back what's mine."

Kiara threw a dart at the board and it landed in the bullseye, next to Klaus.

"That sounds like a Klaus and Stefan problem." Elena spoke. Klaus started making a move toward her. Damon steps in between them. Klaus smirks "Ha. Well this is me broadening the scope, sweetheart."

Delia threw more darts.

Klaus chuckled humorlessly "Ha. Well this is me broadening the scope, sweetheart."

After sending a devilish smirk at the pair, he walked back over to where Kiara left her food.

"Kiara, love."Klaus said, glancing at the hybrid girl.

"What's up?" Kiara asked.

Klaus gesturned to the meal.

Her eyes widened as excitement filled her again "Oh! Food."

She has forgotten about it when she got distracted by the darts. Once something left her direct line of sight, she usually forgot about it. Her ADHD made it difficult to stay focused on things. She walked towards him. He ripped the paper off the straw and placed it in the drink for her.

Kiara smiled a bit at the action. She didn't think of that.

He picked up the bag nad asked her "You ready to go, love?"

Kiara nodded.

Klaus smiled in amusement "Are you taking the darts?"

Kiara looked down to see that she was still holding a bunch of darts in her hand. She set them down on the table and grinned at him "Let's go."

Kiara sipped her straw and the hybrid wrapped his arm around her shoulders, leading them out of the restaurant.