Wedding Preparations

The next day, Annabeth looks down at her feet. She stumbles a little.

Rebekah tells her "You just have to break them in."

"I've been breaking them in. For three days. Can I just go barefoot?"Annabeth asked.

"No, absolutely not."Rebekah said, shaking her head.

"Just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress and the shoes, and all of this."Annabeth admitted.

They noticed Kol, Klaus and Elijah carrying benches for the wedding.

"No, it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect."Rebekah told Annabeth.

Will comes in carrying a long tree trunk and asked "Where do you want them, boss?"

Rebekah answered "On either side of the aisle."

Annabeth takes off her shoes and puts her converse back on. She looks up into a window in the house and looks at Kol who is watching his friends get everything set up for the wedding.

Rebekah then says to Ingrid"You, go home and get lots of beauty sleep. That's an order."

"Okay." Annabeth says, nodding before she teleported away after muttering a teleporting spell.

Annabeth lay in bed, thinking. She was nervous for tomorrow.

The next day, at the Mikaelson Mansion, Rebekah was putting on Annabeth's makeup.

"Do you need some help? I could do her hair."Kiara asked Rebekah.

"Sure."Rebekah said as Kiara was doing Annabeth's hair.

"Weddings. They bring everyone together."Rebekah smiled.

"Yeah."Kiara agreed.

Marie and Elijah walked in.

Annabeth looked at Elijah wearing a wedding tux.

"I know. I look hot."Elijah joked.

Kiara and Valerie laughed.

"I thought you needed something blue. And something old. Besides Marie."Elijah said, joking as he opens the gift box containing a jeweled hair comb.

"Elijah said, joking as he opens the gift box containing a jeweled hair comb

"Nice."Marie told him, rolling her eyes.

"It's one of my dear sister's many jewellery."Elijah explained as Annabeth picks up the comb.

"And since you are becoming a Mikaelson today, we thought it was time you had something of the Mikaelson's."Rebekah smiled.

Marie added "But we added the sapphires."

"It's beautiful, you guys. Wow. Thank you so much."Annabeth smiled as she gives it to Rebekah to put in her hair.

"It's your first Mikaelson family heirloom. Pass on to your daughter, and her daughter." Rebekah joked.

"Kol can't have children."Annabeth stated.

"The prophecy said that me and you will be able to conceive with our mates. So you never know what the future holds for you."Kiara pointed out.

"Guys, I love it."Annabeth says as she goes to kiss them, but Rebekah stops her "Nope. No smudging my masterpiece."

"She's right."Marie agreed.

"Okay. Time for the dress! Do you wanna see it?"Rebekah asked.

"I want to see it!" Marie said.

They all gasped once Rebekah showed them the beautiful wedding dress.