Hot Hybrid Sex

Kiara Levesque was loving life. Who wouldn't? Walking around in a silk bathrobe, sipping on mimosas, bourbon, champagne... etc. She let Klaus deal with the whole, looking for the ancient sword thing, though he never actually got his hands dirty, it was Klaus, for fucks sake. Obviously he compelled himself a couple of workers to do that for him.

Those few days of their trip to Italy had been amazing.

A knock echoed through the lavish hotel room that Kiara laid in alone, as Klaus had been out for a couple of hourts trying to navigate the sword.

The hybrid girl pushed her body up from the body and made her way to the door, her dainty fingers reached for the handle as she pulled it open.

There stood a young boy, a few years older than her, twenty one, twenty towo maybe, clad in the black hotel uniform. His charming smile reached his eyes as he noticed her presence.

"Ciao bella (Hello, beautiful." His heavy, thick accent rang through her ears.

"Ciao."Kiara greeted sweetly, sending him a toothy smile as the hotel worker moved around the trolley that accompanied him. Yes, Kiara speak Italian. Her brother Nico taught her.

"You called for some towels, yes?" The boy asked, glancing down at her attire.

"Yeah."Kiara hummed, nodding her head.

The boy's smile widened as he pulled out a couple of towels from one of the compartments in his trolley as he asked "Would you like anything else? Pinot Grigio, Prosecoo, perhaps?"

Kiara pursed her lips in thought, she did manage to drink all the drinks that the hotel had provided them with, what's one more going to hurt?

"A bottle of Prosecco, please. Luca."Kiara said, her eyes scanning over his name tag.

He nodded with a grin, pulling out a bottle of the bubbly wine and the soft white towels before handing them to the Levesque girl.

"How are you enjoying your stay in Italy?" Luca asked charmingly, his bright blue eyes standing out against his dark hair.

Kiara grinned, as the sweet conversation carried on.

By the time Klaus had returned, the pair were still stood outside the hotel room talking, neither of them had realized that it had almost been an hour later.

Klaus clenched his jaw, rolling his eyes as he saw the young boy's eyes skin over Kiara's body, the body that in which was barely covered with one small silk bathrobe.

A scoff left his lips as he strode down the corridor approaching the two as the sound of Kiara's sweet laugh rang through his ears. The deafening sound of the unknown worker's laugh echoed down the hallway making Klaus want to kill something, preferably him.

His blue eyes narrowed as he watched the young boy hand the hybrid girl a large wine glass, his fingers deliberately skimming hers.

The Mikaelson rolled his eyes yet again as he finally joined the two, instantly wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her body into his. Pressing his lips to hers in a possessive manner, his ringed hand slid from her cheek to the back of her neck, tugging her closer.

Klaus pulled away with a smirk as his eyes fell on her swollen lips before they trailed over to the worker who awkwardly stood in front of the couple.

"Sorry, mate. Didn't see you here."Klaus apologized, a fake smile sat on his lips.

"No worries, Mr. Mikaelson."Luca said as he sent him a tight lipped smile before he began to push the trolley away only to be stopped Klaus.

"Don't suppose you've got any bourbon in there?" Klaus asked as he gestured to the trolley, his whole body demeanor intimidating the younger boy.