The Plan

Kiara wandered up the staircase, to get away from the party for a little while. She walked down the hallway, but paused in her steps. The daughter of Hades spotted the doppelgänger enter a room up ahead and thought it was suspicious. Kiara got close to the door and put her ear against it. She couldn't hear anything.

The gold eyed girl scanned the hallway. It was completely empty. She mist travelled to the other side of the hallway. The daughter of Hades glanced back at the door that Elena walked through. Pulling the mist around her, to conceal her appearance, she focused.

She opened her eyes to see a room lit by candles and one small lamp. Elena and Esther were talking with each other. Manipulating the mist allowed her to be invisible to the two in the room.

The original witch was speaking "My children believe I'm holding this ball to celebrate our reunion. But in truth I've gathered them together to perform a ritual."

"The first step requires blood from the doppelgänger. Only a drop. Its essence will be in the champagne toast later on this evening. Will you do it or shall I?" She then said as she glanced at the doed eyed girl.

Elena stepped forward and held out her hand. Esther pricked the doppelgänger with a sharp knife.

The witch squeezed Elena's finger over a chalice as she tells her "Elijah is more suspicious than the others, so he may need more persuasion. But they must all drink at the toast in order to be linked as one."

"What do you mean 'linked as one'?" Elena questioned.

"You said yourself Klaus and Kol can't be killed." Esther replied.

Kiara's fists clenched as she focused on controlling her emotions. When her emotions got the best of her, bad things happened, like accidentally causing an earthquake or making a house exploded.

The Original witch answered the doppelgänger "But tonight's spell links all my children together, so that if one goes, they all go."

Kiara closed her eyes again and imagined herself outside of the hallway. The daughter of the Underworld stopped controlling the mist around her and made her way back down the direction she came from.

If only she stayed a few minutes longer, she would've learned that Elena and Esther weren't only attempting to hurt the Mikaelson. They wanted to hurt her, Jason, Nico, Annabeth and Will too.

The curly haired beauty walked down the steps quickly and scanned the room for the Mikaelson siblings.

"Fuck."She cursed when she didn't see any of them. She pulled out her phone and tried texting the originals.

"You alright, love?"The hybrid asked in concern as he appeared in front of her. He could hear how fast her heart was beating.

The gold eyed girl glanced up before responding "We need to find your siblings."

He could see the seriousness on her face and asked "Why?"

Klaus looked back and forth between each of her eyes.

"Right now."The hybrid girl spoke as she grabbed his hand. She spotted Annabeth talking with Elijah, Nico, Will, Jason and Rebekah on the other side of the room.

Kiara sped up her pace and approached the group, saying "We need to talk. It's important. Like really fucking important."

Will glanced at his ex girlfriend. He could immediately tell Kiara was stressed.

"Each of us?" Elijah asked.

The daughter of Hades nodded.

The siblings glanced at each other before following Kiara in the kitchen. They passed Kol on the the way out with Kiara and Annabeth grabbed his arm with her other hand.