School

The next day, at the Mikaelson Mansion, Klaus woke, he shuffled beside Kiara on the bed.

Kiara was wearing a T-shirt with a leather jacket, a pant and some boots.

"Morning." Klaus grumbled, his voice raspy from having just woken up.

"How are you feeling?" Kiara asked him.

"Sod off. I don't need you babying me, I'm fine." Klaus mumbled in annoyance, his eyes rolled as he shifted from her face.

"I'm not babying you, asshole, I asked how you feel."Kiara told him in annoyance.

"How do you feel?" The hybrid retaliated.

"Seriously? Forget I asked."Kiara said.

"I'm fine. " The Original told her bluntly, turning to face the tribrid. He sent her a strained smile.

Although she knew he had to lied to her, she left it, it was clear to her that he had no intention whatsoever talking about his feelings, so Kiara just said "I'm going to Carol's memorial thing, I'm meeting Annie and Kol there."

"Why? Why are you meeting them?" Klaus frowned, looking down at her as he pulled her to his chest.

"Don't worry, Nik. It just all related for what your sister has planned at the school. I'll see you later."Kiara told him.

"While you do that, I will spent time in my art room." Klaus told her.

Kiara nodded and left.

After arriving at the school, Kiara aimlessly wandered around the school's empty hallways, the dull lights shining down on her as she boredly made her way upstairs.

So, when she heard an odd commotion coming from the library she sauntered down there. She curiously popped her head though the wooden doors. An amused smile pulled at her lips as she noticed Stefan Caroline and Elena all sat around a table while Rebekah and Annabeth who decided to join intimidatingly circled them.

Annabeth was wearing a top with a leather jacket, a pant and some boots.

"Well, well, well. This seems fun. What are you up to?"Kiara announced her presence as she stepped further into the room, making her way toward the group.