Kidnapping

Few days later, Kiara glanced out the window and saw it was getting dark. The curly haired beauty still had a lot of energy. So she decided to go on a run. Looking the front door behind her, Kiara began running. The gold eyed girl felt the cool wind blow in her face.

Kiara was wearing a top with a jean and some boots.

She sped up her pace, the scenic views around her blurring together

She sped up her pace, the scenic views around her blurring together. It was quiet outside. Mystic Falls was a lot different than New York.

Kiara saw something fast rush by her in her perioheral vision. She turned her head but didn't see anything.

The hybrid girl decided to dismiss it and continued running. She pushed herself to move faster. The feeling of adrealine pumping through her. Suddenly, she was thrown in the wall of a shop that she was running by.

"Rude."Kiara commented as she tried to push herself off the ground.

The voice of Stefan Salvatore responded "Well, I wasn't trying to be nice."

He sped to her again but when he got close enough, she slammed his head into the wall of the shop. The vampire groaned slightly from the daughter of Hades strength.

Kiara grabbed his arm and kicked his knee. He lost balance for a second.

"Do you wanna try being nice now before I'll lose my patience with you?"The gold eyed girl asked with an amused smile.

Stefan used his vampire speed to shove her head into the wall forcefully, saying "No."

The hybrid girl's vision went black as she passed out.

Later, in the car, Stefan placed the unconscious Elena in front of his car before placing Kiara in the back, locking them in as he sped away. Kiara's head popped between the passenger and driver's seat as she glared at Stefan.

"You're gonna regret kidnapping me. Idiot. What the fuck are you playing at?"Kiara growled.

Before he could reply, the doppelgänger's phone began ringing, Stefan pulled out Elena's cell from his pocket, answering the call "Hello Damon, she's a little busy right now."

"Why the hell do you have Elena's phone?" Damon questioned angrily, causing Stefan to chuckle.

"I'm making my next move. Let me ask you something...What will Klaus do if he can't make anymore hybrids? Or if his mate is gone?" Stefan responded.

"What?!" Elena exclaimed at the same time Kiara commented "You're officially gone fucking psychotic."

"You have Kiara too? Do you want to die, Stefan?" Damon asked.

Stefan rolled his eyes and threw the phone out of the window.

" What are you doing? Stefan, let us out of this car. Do you hear us? Let me out of the car!" Elena screamed as she tugged on the door handles.