Character Bio Part Two

Will Solace

Will Solace

Specie: Demigod

Born on February 25 1994, he is the son of Apollo and Naomi Solace, the half brother of Austin, Kayla, Jerry, Gracie and Yan and the late Lee Fletcher. He is the step son of Richard Davis and the maternal half brother of Alice. He is the former head counselor of Apollo's Cabin and a prominent healer at Camp Half-Blood. He is one of the eight demigods of the Prophecy of Eight. He is also the former boyfriend of Kiara Levesque.

Special Abilities-

ADHD- Will's supernatural alertness and keen senses that keep him ready for, and alive, in battle.

Dyslexia- Will's brain is "hard-wired" for reading divine Ancient Greek instead of mortal languages.

Dreams- Like most demigods, Will has dreams that show him events occurring in the past, present, and future.

Superhuman Strength- As a demigod, Will possess physical strength greater than an average human's.

Superhuman Agility- As a demigod, Will is more agile than the average mortal.

Superhuman Durability- As a demigod, Will is more durable than a regular human being.

Superhuman Reflexes- As a demigod, Will's reflexes are greater than the average mortal.

Willpower- Will have great willpower.

Fighting Skills- As the leader of the Apollo's Cabin, Will is a highly proficient combatant. He trained during his long stay at Camp Half-Blood. Though he is more capable with weapons, his hand-to-hand combat skills are considerable.

Archery- As the son of Apollo, Will is a naturally talented archer.

Bow and arrows- Will uses the bow and arrow as his primary weapon of choice in battle.

Daggers- Will also occasionally uses daggers.

Knifemanship- Unlike most demigods who use mid-range weapons, Will can fight better with a knife rather than with a sword. He trained in knife fighting since the age of seven.

Swordsmanship- Will is very skilled with swords and is able to hold his own against larger, stronger opponents.

Sonic Arrows- Will given Sonic Arrows from his father that create a horribly loud sound capable of destroying nearby monsters and causing monsters farther away to drop their weapons and cover their ears.

Sunglobe- Used by Will to artificially generate sunlight while in the Underworld and Tartarus in order to combat Will's growing weakness due to being so far away from his father's domain of the sun.

Celestial Bronze Dagger- A Celestial Bronze Dagger that Will uses as a weapon to kill monsters. This dagger was given to him by his father. It is disguised as a ring when not in use.