Breaking The Curses

Special dedication to BlitzMikaelson , Tomarshall20 , iluvteenwolf28 , Moonflower_1606 and that_kid__sid .

Kiara and Nico watched as Jenna, Elena and Jules stood in three separate rings of fire. The former two with tears running their cheeks while the latter was trying to delay her transformation.

"Kiara, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature. It's your duty to them to keep this curse sealed."Elena yelled gaining the daughter of Hades attention.

Kiara rolled her eyes and walked over towards the doppelgänger.

"It's a damn good thing that I'm not a proper witch then. And I only listen to the gods."Kiara said.

Klaus and Kol walked in and Kol asked "Hello, my lovelies. Are we ready?"

Klaus turned towards Kiara and held out his hand for her to siphon enough magic.

"We've got the moonstone. I spent 500 years looking for this. I hate to part with it."Klaus said.

"I mean it's a very ugly rock but okay. The moon has passed its apex. Remember everything you need to do?"Kiara remarked and took the moonstone from his hand and placed it into the stone bowl.

Klaus merely nods, a little overwhelmed by the fact that he and his brother were finally able to break their curse chose to ignore the girl's sarcasm "We remember."

Kiara started chanting, magic flowing through her body as she waited for Klaus and Kol to kill the werewolf "Phasmatos Tribum, Salve Sorce Das."

She snapped her fingers and the ring of fire around Jules disperses. Jules eyes shift to gold, and she used her werewolf speed to rush at Klaus and Kol. Although considering they were more experienced, Klaus and Kol got the upper hand and pinned Jules to the ground, punging their hand into her chest and ripping out her heart. The Originals breathed heavily as they held the bloody heart in their hands and walked back to Kiara who looked unfazed by the situation since she had seen worse.

Kiara continued chanting while Klaus and Kol both held Jules heart over the ceremonial bowl, squeezing the blood into the flames and Kol asked "Does that mean it's working?"

"It's working."Kiara confirmed, closing her eyes once more and continued chanting "Phasmatos Tribum, Salve Sorce Das. Phasmatos Eliximo Nominum, Etrinox Sorce Sotero Callux Oxtara."

Kiara ignored everything else going on around her including when Stefan had shown up and instead continued the spell until Klaus said her name.

"Whenever you're ready, Kiara."He said.

Kiara merely nodded and snapped her fingers allowing the ring of fire around Jenna to disappear.

The hybrid girl hadn't been listening in much, too focused on the spell, but she heard the last thing Jenna said "It's alright, Elena. I know what I have to do."

Jenna lunged toward Kiara but before she could get close to her, Kiara siphoned from Jenna's arm and Jenna falls to her knees, screaming.

Klaus and Kol walked over and stakes her in the heart. Elena cried at the sight. Jenna's body starts to become grey and decayed. Klaus and Kol releases the stake from their grap and stands up. Jenna lays lifeless on the stone with the stake through her heart. Then the Originals stand nex to Kiara as she begins chanting the next part of the spell.

Kiara pours Jenna's blood into the ceremonial bowl.

Klaus and Kol then approached Elena as Klaus said to her "It's time."

Kiara made the fire of fire disappears from around Elena.

As both Klaus and Klaus began drinking her blood, their eyes shifted to that of a wolf and they happily exclaimed "We can feel it

As both Klaus and Klaus began drinking her blood, their eyes shifted to that of a wolf and they happily exclaimed "We can feel it. It's happening."

Their bones began to break one by one as he fell to the ground and Kiara merely stood by and watched along with Jason who too couldn't help but be slightly intrigued.

"Yes, yes!"Kol cheered.

Bonnie suddenly appeared at the hillside and threw them through the air with their magic. Damon apppeared beside Kiara and Nico shooting them a look before he quickly grabbed onto the body of the dead Gilbert and sped off.

Kiara and Nico watched as Elijah appeared in front of his brothers and smiled down at them though it wasn't genuine.

"Elijah?"Klaus asked.

"Hello, brothers." The Original Vampire simply stated before plunging his hand into his brothers chest earning a betrayed look from the hybrid and tribrid.

" In the name of our family, Niklaus, Kol...." The noble one begins and started to twist his brothers hearts until Klaus spoke up "I didn't bury them at sea!"

"What?" Elijah asked.

"Their bodies are safe. If you kill us, you'll never find them."Kol added.

"Elijah! Don't listen to them."The youngest Salvatore bellowed wanting the Original twins dead.

"Elijah. I can take you to them. I give you my word...brother."Klaus promised and Elijah appears to be having second thoughts about killing his brothers.

"Do it and I'll take you both out."Bonnie threatened.

"You'll die."Nico scoffed.

"I don't care."The Bennett witch replied looking over at Klaus and Kol hatefully.

"I'm sorry."The Original apologized before grabbing onto his brothers and the children of Hades with his vamp speed before speeding off with them into the forest.