O N E

K E E G A N

"YOUR SO FUCKING STUPID, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT MY SHOES IN THE WASHER MACHINE!!!"I scream at Dave as him and his friends played NBA on the Xbox one. I was so piss off cause he put my white converse in the washer machine.

"KEEGAN, YOU TOLD ME TO PUT YOUR SHOES IN THE WASHER MACHINE!!"he scream back.

"NIGGA WHO YOU YELLING AT!!"I screamed back.

"Uh, we should come back tomorrow. See ya later man"Dave friends dap him up. "Bye Keegan" they waved.

"BYE!" I scream at them. For some reason I'm mad as hell and can't keep my anger down. This big stomach is getting on my nerves. I'm now 6 months pregnant and we're having a baby girl. Don't know the name yet. Dave have been busy and it's getting on my nerves cause he don't pay attention to me.

"Why the fuck you crying!" Dave yelled. I wipe my eyes still crying on how I act and how big I am. "Baby, talk to me" Dave wrap his arms around my waist.

"Dave, I'm pregnant that's why I'm crying "I cried. " I'm big and fat and have these mood swings and I can't go to work anymore" I cried.

"I'm sorry baby" he hug me but I push him back.

"This is your fault with your stupid sexy ass and kissable lips and nice shaft" all of sudden, I'm horny.

"You want me huh"he smirk.

"Please "I smile. Dave pick me up and carried me into the room. Of course my fat ass wants to lay on my back. Can't do them position like I use to. "Baby hurry up" I whined watching Dave take off his belt and unzip his pants. Just then the phone rung. "Don't you dare"

"Sorry baby" he answered the phone. "Hello. What Anna"

"Gosh, hang up!"i yelled.

"Alright, I'm sorry I forgot" he sigh then hung up. "Have to pick up kairi at the daycare"I sigh loudly. "Ima be back okay"

"Please be back and settle my needs"I grab his member through his pants.

"Okay, just calm down and go to sleep"he laugh. He went to the closet to get his shoes. He put on his J's and zip up his pants. "Love you baby" he kiss my cheek and left out leaving me all horny and shit.

"Why did I get pregnant?"