F O R T Y- F I V E

K E E G A N

I walk around with kylan looking at some stuff. We talk about everything. I miss kylan. I didn't know she moved down here.

"So how was California with the girls?"kylan ask. I smiled thinking about how much fun we had.

"We had fun. But I was there looking for kaitlyn"I said. "Kaitlyn is living with her ex who haves kids and girl"

"Damn, her ass need to settle down with someone else"kylan said.

"How are you and Clarence?"

"We're fine. Jr fine too, he's loving New York tho. And I think that I'm pregnant"kylan said.

"You serious. Why is everyone getting preggy. Angel pregnant, Indyia pregnant, milah is pregnant,  Dave high school friend is pregnant and then you"I sigh.

"You mad or something?"kylan ask.

"No. I'm happy for y'all"I smiled. I'm a bit happy. I miss my baby bump tho.

"Okay then. Let's get something to eat I'm hungry"She said. We walk away from the store that was selling purses and walk to the food court.

L A T E R

"Dave, I'm home!!"I yelled. Demi was on the couch sleep while the tv was on. I walk in the living room seeing Dave sleep as well. "Dave"I shook him to wake up.

"Huhhhh"he groan.

"Wake up"i said. He sat up a bit and look at me.

"You brought me something?"he ask.

"Ummmm, I bought you some food"I smiled.

"What kind?"he ask.

"Chinese from the mall"I gave him the bag. He sniff the food and I heard his stomach growl. "So you was hungry"

"Yeah, I don't know why I lied earlier"he said. He took out the fork and started eating. "Baby, some bloods are looking for me and wants to kill me"

"What? Why?"I ask.

"Cause im a crip and I fucks with them"he said. "I didn't know I was in a blood territory"

"You have to be careful Dave. You have kids to protect"

"I know"he sigh. "I don't know what to do"

"Try and leave the crips alone. Focus on your music and your family"I kiss his cheek.

"I want more then that"he kiss my lips.

"No, I'm not bout to be pregnant again"I got up. "Did you that the whole gang is pregnant"

"What?"he said look at me funny.

"Angel, Indyia, kylan, milah, and your friend. Pregnant"I said. "We ain't gone never have anymore fun"

"Congratulations to them then"Dave continue eating. I rolled my eyes at him and watch tv until it became night.