F O R T Y- N I N E

K E E G A N

I sat up a bit in bed while watching the Warriors vs the Houston Rockets. My favorite teams. I don't care who win.

Dave was in the closet packing up some clothes to go to Atlanta. Ima be bored here. I really want to go but I'm to mad at him. Let him spend time with Kairi. He need her and she miss him.

Demi doesn't care. All she want is food and sleep. She just like me. I'm proud of her but not that proud. I don't want her to be lazy like I use to be.

I was on my phone texting kylan, milah, Angel and Bianca when Indyia text me saying to check my Instagram.

I went on my Instagram going on my nonification.

KaitlynWasHereBitch this ugly bitch I call sister made my life miserable😣 im living on the streets with only $100 I make a week just to pay my phone bill

KaitlynWasHereBitch this ugly bitch I call sister made my life miserable😣 im living on the streets with only $100 I make a week just to pay my phone bill. I sleep with men just to get paid. I'm sick and tired of seeing @HustlerKee on fucking pages of her and Dave and her ugly ass baby. That's right I said it. I called my niece ugly so what. Fuck this bitch and like I said. She ruined my life. I thought we was cool as shit. Stick together like glue but noo, you turned into a fucking snob when you met Dave East ass. Fuck him too. Fuck you. Fuck your family.

1k likes 27k comments

DaveEast yo you need to chill the fuck out. Don't be mad cause my wife beat yo ass cuz😂😂😂

HustlerKee you really want another ass whooping cause I can whoop your ass bitch😂😂

DaveEast @HustlerKee she need to learn how to use that damn phone ole joker lookin head ass😂😂😂😂

UnknownUser yoooo, they trolling this girl😂😂😂😂 goals tho😍😍😍😍

AngelAlsina @HustlerKee I think she on something girl. We should help her ass. NOT! 😂😂😂😂😂

HustlerKee fuck this hoe😝😒😤😤😤 @AngelAlsina I'm was bored but thanks for tagging me in your fucking essays

AngelAlsina 😂😂😂😂

"That was fun"Dave said as he look at his phone. "Why she so mad?"

"Did she say that she was in the streets?"I ask.

"Yeah"Dave said.

"She really that broke"I frown. "Dave, I have to help her"

"Hell no, fuck that bitch"Dave said. "See what she called our child. Ugly"

"You right. She deserves to be on the streets"