S I X T Y- O N E

D A V E

I made my way back home in one piece. Thank you Jesus cause I didn't want to lose my life in front my kids. After the zoo, I went to the hospital so I can see Bianca and see if she need to come home. But they said they need her to stay for one more day. That's good.

I went inside the building where my condo was at so I can pay my bills. I had demi in my arms and Kairi on side of me. All of a sudden I seen paparazzi everywhere and then Keegan. Probably being messy and wanted to see if she was cheating on me. But then I stop when i seen her ass. Kaitlyn.

"Oh hell no"I said.

"Hi brother in law"kaitlyn smiled.

"Bitch, get out my face!!"I semi yelled.

"Dave stop, kaitlyn here to apologize"Keegan said.

"Apologize! I don't need this bitch to apologize to me"I semi yelled.

"Keep calling me a bitch and ima whoop yo ass!!!"kaitlyn yelled. Keegan was pushing me back so I won't hit her ass. "You want me to whoop your ass cause I'll do it!!!"

"Fuck you. You ugly mother fucker!!!"I yelled back. Demi was in my arms crying while Kairi cried as well. That's when the cops came in. What the fuck they want?

"Hey! Enough!"the cop said pushing me back. I handed demi and Kairi to Keegan.

"Officer. He put his hands on me"kaitlyn said. That's a fucking lie.

"Ma'am, we will need you to be over there"the other officer said.

"Sir, did you hit her?"the officer ask me.

"No I did not hit her"I said.

"Sir he didn't hit her. She's sick, I want her to be in rehab or at a doctor"Keegan said.

"Where is she from?"the officer ask.

"California"Keegan said. "She came here asking me for help"

"That's your sister orrrr...."

"Sister"Keegan said. "Just please put her in a hospital. She said she have cancer"

"Okay. We'll take her to the hospital for you ma'am"the officer said. "And as for you Dave. If I ever catch you putting your hands on a woman, you going back to jail"

"Yes sirrr"I said looking into his eyes. I remember him. He arrested me when I was 19 years old. Said I was trespassing. But I wasn't trespassing.

The police left with kaitlyn who was screaming and hollering calling Keegan a bitch and hoe. I didn't know she needed help. I thought she was coming down here to apologize for real. But no. Just wanted to start a fight.