T H I R T Y - T H R E E

K E E G A N

Tonight is operation save kaitlyn from her ex. He not beating her, it just that I dont think she needs to stay with him and his family.

The girls said they wanted to come as well. They want to see what the hell she be doing all this time.

"Kee, I really dont think this is a good idea"Dave said. "What if she dont want to see you?"

"How could you say that? She does want to see me plus ima help her get through it"I said fixing up my clothes.

"I know you trying to help kait but what if she have it. What if she have everything under control"Dave said.

"Dave, I don't want to hear it. I'm going see my sister weather you like it or not"I said walking out the hotel room leaving Dave with demi.

Sometimes I let Dave words sink into my head. Kaitlyn can handle herself but now she seems like she can't handle herself ever since she lost her baby. She wanted the baby gone. But why?

"Kee"I heard Angel called me. I turn around seeing the girls at the door. I walk to the door being greeted by paparazzis.

"Keegan, how are you feeling?"

"Keegan is these girls your friends?"

"Keegan how you feel about having another baby for Dave East?"

"She will feel good about that"Angel said to the man. Who told her to answer for me?

"Girl, come one here"I pulled her hand for her to walk up faster.

"You don't ever answer the question?"Angel ask.

"Angel, she don't want to answer"Indyia said. "I know how you feel Keegan. Its annoying"

"Why they never ask me them kind of questions?"Angel ask.

"Maybe cause the last time they ever talk to you, you punch one of them in the mouth"milah said.

"Angel, you punch someone"I gasp.

"Keegan, I punch a lot of people"she said.

After the drive from Los Angeles to San Francisco which to me was a long drive. Maybe cause milah had to pee every minute. I forgot she was pregnant.

"Okay, we here"milah said.

"This the house?"I ask.

"Yeah, he must be rich"Indyia said.

"Nasty rich. I see why she didn't leave"Angel said. I exit the car with the girls walking to the door. I stop at the door looking at the doorbell. "Girl if you don't stop starring at the damn doorbell and ring it"Angel rung the doorbell.

We waited for someone to answer till finally this girl came to the door. She open the door looking at us strange. "Can I help you?"she ask.

"Yes you can open this door wide enough for us to walk in"Indyia said. The girl open the door and let us in.

"You have a boyfriend?"I ask.

"Yes why? Are you one of his baby mamas cause I don't want to fight"she said.

"No, did he went with someone?"I ask.

"Yeah, his sister kaitlyn"she said.

"That's the bitch we looking for"Angel said.

"Wait what she did to you?"the girl ask.

"She a......"I said but couldn't think of what to say.

"A damn man snatcher"indyia said.

"A man snatcher?"

"Yes, she snatch all of our men"Angel said. I wanted to slap the two of them.

"I-I'm sorry about that"just then the door open revealing kaitlyn and the dude. I guess this was her ex.

"Hi sister"

___________________

Hey yall. I want y'all to check out my new book. It's a michael b jordan book. A remake of new thing. So check it out.