F I F T H Y - S I X

D A V E

"Damn, look at my godchild"I smiled at little Keith Jr as he laid down on Bianca chest

"Damn, look at my godchild"I smiled at little Keith Jr as he laid down on Bianca chest. We was at the hospital visiting bee. Keith wasn't here but I called his ass and told him that his son needs him.

"I'm so sorry Keegan for giving birth at the condo on you. I know you aren't a nurse but you acted like one"Bianca laugh with Keegan.

"I know but we had to get him out"Keegan said. "I should go home, demi and Kairi probably wondering  where I'm at"

"You left them at home!"I  yelled waking Keith Jr up.

"No Dave, I brought them to kaylan house"Keegan said. "I ain't stupid"she rolled her eyes and walk out.

"Dave please don't be fussing with her. She's also pregnant"

"I know that. But I'm piss bee"I said.

"For what? What's going on?"she ask.

"Someone took a picture of Keegan with some white man holding his hand while he smiling at her. I couldn't see her face so I don't know if she was smiling too"

"Dave, why can't you just talk to her"Bianca said.

"Talk. Why should I if I caught her red handed"I said.

"Dave, talk to her. You don't know the full story"Bianca semi yelled at me. "Damn, she might wasn't smiling. Probably some man who wanted to holler at her. Or they set her up"

"You sound right but still"I said.

"Dave, go home and talk to her"bianca said. "Ima be cool with Keith jr and wait for Keith to get here"She frown.

"Bee, you should talk to Keith about everything instead of just waiting for him to man up. Go up to him, smack him around, and then tell him how you feel"

"Ima try"bee said. "Love you big head"

"Adiós cotton swab head ass"I said.

"Cotton swab? The only cotton swab head is you"bee laugh. I waved goodbye and walk out her room.

Now I have to talk to Keegan about this photo. I just keep looking at it trying to figure out what the hell and who the hell is holding my girl hand.

_________________

New August Alsina book since my other A

New August Alsina book since my other A. A book is a bit boring but ima still fuck with it.

Comment and vote