F I F T H Y- S E V E N

K E E G A N

I finally made it home after picking the girls up from kylan house. They was already sleep which is good so I won't have to deal with demi ass. All that crying.

I went to the bathroom so I can take my shower and wipe some make up off me. After taking my shower and doing hygienes, I went back to the room watching tv while rubbing lotion on my body. I want to smell good for Dave. Don't want to start nothing.

As I was watching tv, Dave came in the room looking at me with a mean mug. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"I ask.

"Who was the man you was with?"

"Wow, you really want to start right now. Dave I just want to sleep so I can get up in the morning and go to work"I said getting under the covers.

"Keegan, I'm trying to make this easy for you cause if I  find out that you really cheating on me I will kick you out my condo"Dave said which caught my attention.

"Cheating!"I yelled. "Dave, I never cheated on you! Ever!"

"Okay then so explain why in this photo you holding some white man hand huh!!"He yelled back.

I look at the photo and remember. That was rustin holding my hand trying to buy my stuff.

"So you do know him! Keegan why did you do this to me!! Do you know that I love you!!"Dave yelled.

"Dave, why you being so dramatic right now? That was rustin. He was at the uniform shop getting a uniform I guess and he was trying to pay for my uniform which he did, but I'm not cheating"I said.

"Rustin huh"he nod his head. "Okay"

"You really think I like rustin. Dave, I hated him. Where is you getting this from?"I ask.

"I saw it on the photo and thought you was cheating on me with some white man. Seems like you ain't really cheating on me"

"If I was cheating on you, I wouldn't be giving you nun"I smiled.

"I'm tired of having sex with you"he said then sat on that bed. That hurted my feelings.

"Excuse you? So my pussy ain't good enough for you"I said.

"It's wonderful. But every time we do have sex, your ass always showing signs of pregnancy. Why your ass pregnant now"he laid back on the bed.

"Dave, go to sleep"I laid down and close my eyes.

I see why he was mad earlier. Cause he thought I  was cheating on him.

Never will cheat on my baby. I love him to much.

___________________

Do y'all think I should make book 3 or no cause I don't think nun really gone happen in book 3.

But anyways, the last chapter will be chapter 63.

Thanks for the votes and comment.