F I F T H Y- N I N E

D A V E

"Damn, a nigga hair grow back so fast"I said to the mirror as I was cleaning my face. Today I'm taking the girls to the zoo. I want them to get out and explore New York a bit. Specially demi.

"Daddy"Kairi came in the bathroom.

"Yes babygirl"I said then threw the towel in the dirty clothes.

"I want some food"she said while looking at herself in the mirror. I shook my head at her. All this girl do is eat. Demi the same too. I think they get that from me.

"Come on Kairi we going to the zoo today"I said. She gasp and dance around the penthouse screaming. "Stop with all the screaming"

"Okay daddy"she stop. I went to demi room so I can get het dress and ready.

After dressing demi and fighting to get the two carseats out, I was finally face to face looking at my Bentley suv. I hook them both up to the carseat and close the door.

I hop in the front seat then started it up. We need some fresh air.

Z O O

"Daddy look!!"Kairi scream pointing at the zebras who was eating the grass. Demi was in her carseat looking around at the people and animals.

"I see"I smiled. We walk around the zoo looking at different animals. I never knew the Bronx had a zoo. But seems like they do. My mom never took me to the zoo before but my dad did took me. I loved it. I wanted to go again but my dad left and went to Philly. Couldn't go no more. That would be our Friday night thing. Go to zoo, look at the animals, and talk a little. I want to start that again with my daughters. 

As I was walking to the gate, some men with red on was looking at me strangely. I look back at them and walk away. I don't need to fight off some bloods right now. Family time.

"Aye nigga"I heard them calling me. I speed walk to the car so I can hurry and put the girls in the car. I hook them up and close the door on them.

Right when I was putting the stroller in the trunk, gunshots ring out. I duck and ran to the driver side. I hop in my car and turn it on. Demi and Kairi was crying in the backseat.

I pull out the parking lot seeing the niggas that shot at me.

They coming for me. I can feel it.