T W E N T Y - F I V E

D A V E

Keegan made me so mad. Why was we talking about my dick game anyways. But she right, my pull out game is whack. This was suppose to be about the girl at the mall then it went to dick game. Let me stop saying dick game.

I sat up once I heard someone at the door. Keegan came to  the door and didn't look in the peep hole. She just open the door. The person at the door was Anna ugly ass.

"Dave"Keegan look her up and down then walk away. I went to the back room seeing Kairi sleep in the bed. I pick her up along with her bag and shoes.

I walk back to the front door to Anna. "I have to put her shoes on"I said.

"Ima do it"Anna said. "Next week, we're moving to Georgia"

"Georgia? Why the fuck you want to move there anyways!!!"I yelled waking Kairi up.

"Dave, im not staying in the bronx. It's too damn crazy out there"she said which is true. "So if you want to see her, visist Georgia and don't bring your lap dog"

"Stop"I said.

"Sorry"Anna rolled her eyes and grab Kairi bag. "Say bye to daddy"

"Bye daddy"Kairi waved goodbye. I kiss her cheek and watch her walk away with Anna. This can be her last time with me. But now I can focus on demi.

"Lap dog?"I heard Keegan voice behind me when I close the door. "I should whoop her ass for that"

"What's wrong with you?"I ask. "Why you so mean all of a sudden"

"Dave, I'm going through something right now"she walk to the living room. I want to know is then anxiety pills making her like this.

"What's wrong?"I followed her to the living room.

"It's kaitlyn. She aint talking to me"Keegan said.

"What if we go to Cali and check up on her"I said.

She smiled then look at me. "I would love that"she kiss my lips.

"Now you happy"I laugh.

"You made me mad earlier"

"You was mad. I was even more madder"I said.

"I love you Dave"she laid her head on my chest.

"I love you too"