T W E N T Y - F O U R

K E E G A N

After the mall, me and Dave went home with the girls. I decided to order pizza since a bitch is lazy as hell. I don't like cooking that much. But back to the hoe at the mall. Who was  that bitch? She said she was Dave old fuck body. Oh hell nah. Dave have a new fuck body and that's me.

"Girl, what happened at the mall today?"Angel ask. I was on the phone with her. Just old friends talking.

"Some hoe came up to Dave saying she was his old fuck body and shit, like girl do you see me standing here with my man"I said getting mad.

"Where his black ass at?"Angel ask.

"In the room with demi and kairi"I said. Dave walk in the living room and sat down on the couch. "Ima call you back"I hung up so quick and went to his ass.

"Baby. I'm sorry about what happened but it's not that serious"

"You right it's not that serious but when you meet her. Was it when me and you was talking as friends or when i was in California?"I ask.

"When we was friends"he said. "Why does it matter to you tho? We was friends like damn. Hop off my dick"he pick up his blunt and wen to the balcony.

This nigga got me fuck up. He must not know im from Compton bitch. I march outside to the balcony and smack the blunt out his hand.

"Listen to me nigga and you better listen good. Dont ever talk to me like that ever again, you understand me. I dont give a flying fuck if we was best friends at that time but at least have some respect for me!"I yelled.  "And i can hop off your dick cause it wasn't that good anyways"

I walk away from him but then got pulled back by some strong ass hands. "DONT YOU EVER DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT! BABY I CAN TELL MY DICK GAME GOOD CAUSE I GAVE YOU A BABY AND EVERYTHING!!"

"THAT MEANS YOUR PULL OUT GAME IS WEAK DUMBASS, DOESN'T MEAN YOUR DICK GAME IS GOOD!! AND FOR ONE I DIDNT EVEN WANTED A FUCKING CHILD!!!!"

I storm out the living room going to the room. He really piss  me off. His dick game. That bitch probably pregnant or had his child.