T H I R T Y - T W O

K E E G A N

I drove up to my parents place to see if kaitlyn was here. She should be here or maybe my parents can tell me where she is. Demi was in the back seat playing with my phone till she threw it on thr floor.

"Demi"I semi yelled and pick up the phone. I look at the screen and thank God cause I'm not buying another phone.

I pull up to my parents driveway so I can park the car. I saw my father come out the house with the trash bag.

"Hey my baby"my dad kiss my cheek. "Look at my granddaughter"he pick demi up leaving the trash on the ground.

"Dad, where's mom?"I ask.

"She in the house"he said while grabbing demi baby bag. I walk to the door opening it.

"Mom"I called her name. I heard talking in the kitchen. I walk to the kitchen seeing my mom and her friend drinking wine.

"Hey Keegan. I didn't know you was in California"she hugged me. "Where is demi?"

"Right here"my father walk in with  her. "She's getting big"

"Yes she is"my mom said kissing her cheek. "Where is Dave?"

"He's at the hotel or somewhere  I don't know"i said.

"Well, I want to see him too"My mom said. For the past 10 minutes, me and my parents was talking about demi and what she gone be when she older and planning her 1st birthday.

"Mom what happen to kait?"I ask.

My parents look at each other and sigh. "Kaitlyn is like loosing it"

"What you mean?"I ask.

"She went and got an abortion. Now she's living with her ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend with kids. We took everything from her. Her apartment, car, and some of her money"my mom said.

"Wait, just because she went and got an abortion"I said shock.

"Keegan, she could of told us she was pregnant. We could of help her through the pregnancy"my dad said.

"Mom, dad. That's her decision, not yours"I said.

"Your right but still that was our grandbaby we lost"my mom said.

"What's her phone number? Where is she?"I ask. They gave me a piece of paper of her phone number and where she stay.

They still check on her but they don't have that same love. Ima fix that.