E L E V E N

K E E G A N

Today the girls was taking me to the store

Today the girls was taking me to the store. I don't know what for but oh well. I need some new clothing since my ass is so big.

"Girl, I want to know what they selling at this store"Angel said.

"Me too, i never been here"Bianca said.

"Well, get use to the stores down here"I said to Bianca. We pulled up the stores in Manhattan. I parallel park the Mercedes Benz and hop out.  The girls followed me inside the store.

I lick my lips just looking at the clothing. "I'm bout to shop till I drop"Bianca said.

"Me too"Angel said. They both walk away leaving me to myself.  God, I really hate how they just left me like this.

I walk around the store looking at the clothing I use to wear before I was pregnant. I miss that old me but it's time for a new me.

I stop once I saw this white dress. "Ohhh"I pick it up and smile. I love this dress. And it can fit my body. "I'll get this one"

I walk to the cash register waiting in line. I pulled out my  card so when I get up there I dont have to pull it out. After the lady scan the other females, it was my turn.

"Excuse me, it's my lunch break"the lady said making me mad.

"Fuck"I mumble. Who the hell gone scan my dress? Just then this bitch walk up to the register.  Phoenix. 

"I see you growing that baby bump"she said.

"Yeah, can't wait till she get out of me and meet her family"I said.

"Her family? Wow, you really fucking petty bitch"she said.

"Yeah, I'm petty and a bitch. For right now"I smile.

"$20.95"Phoenix said. I had her the card so she can scan it. "Is dave here too?"she smile wide.

"No he ain't here and don't ever fucking smile like that when you say Dave name"

"Fuck you bitch"

"Ummm, who you calling a bitch?"Angel said behind me. "Let me hear bitch again out your mouth and ima drag your skinny ass up and down manhattan"

"Awwww, who is this? Your body guard"Phoenix laugh.

"Phoenix you better stop doing all that talking and more work"her boss said. "I'm sorry ma'am, is there anything else to do for you"

"No ma'am I'm good. But my friends need to scan their things"I walk away from the  counter. Phoenix is not bout to ruin my day.