T W E N T Y- S I X

K A I T l Y N

Today was not my day

Today was not my day. I lost everything. My phone, car, my house and my girl all because of some stupid ass nigga who was in his feelings.

I was dating him behind Amy back and got pregnant by him. I wanted to break up with him which I did and I went to get an abortion. I got the abortion, mom and dad found out and took everything away from me.

Now I'm living with my ex nigga who haves a girlfriend already and kids. God help me. He lies and tell his girlfriend that im his sister.

I been off social media too. A lot of people comments on my photo telling that im a bitch for killing my baby. I cut them off. I still have a phone but only to call my ex if i need him to pick me up from work. And my job. I work at a boutique. I hate it cause they ain't paying me enough.

"Hey baby"my ex walk in the kitchen as I was washing dishes.

"Is your girl home?"I ask him.

"Yes she's home"he whisper.

"I have to talk to you about something"I said. "I need a apartment"

"And you want me to buy one for you"he said.

"Think about it. You give me something that I want, and I give you something that you want"I grab his member. This shit here, I hate too. I dont really like having sex with dudes. Not after what happen to me.

"I got you"he smile and walk away. That smile can mean he won't buy the house or he playing me right now.

I sigh heavily continue to washing dishes. I aint no damn maid.

______________________

So I'm sorry for the short chapter but what y'all think should happen next. Let me know in the comments

Vote & Comment