F I F T H Y- E I G H T

K E E G A N

Today is my first day at my new job. My dream job actually. I'm so happy cause I get to see what they do in the clinic.

"Okay babe. I'm leaving, make sure that you pick up Bianca from the hospital"I said to dave who was holding Kairi and demi.

"I thought Keith was doing it?"Dave ask.

"Well no, he's all the way in los angles working"I said.

"When can he ever learn"Dave mumble.

"Beat his ass one good time. He'll learn"I said walking out the door. I walk down the hall to the elevator. I press the arrow button down and waited.

When I waited and waited, finally the door open and I can't believe who was in front my face. "Kaitlyn?"

"H-Hi"she mumble. "Keegan we need to talk"

L A T E R

I drove kaitlyn with me to my job. I want to know why is she in New York. What the hell she want?

"Why you here?"I ask.

"I just want to talk okay. The things I said about you on Instagram, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call my niece names and shit"she said shaking her head.

"What is wrong with you kaitlyn? You had a good life now you just blew it all away"I said.

"Hell no. You blew it all away"kait said. "I was living with my ex cause I wanted......."

"Money? Kait you could of moved to New York, stay with me and Dave, get a job, and you would of been good"

"I should of never did what I did. Should of never killed my baby"she cried. "I didn't want the abortion but I  needed it cause I didn't want to raise a baby yet. Not  now"

"Yes you can. You would of been a great mother kaitlyn"I said.

"Keegan, I'm a bad mother cause I'm on drugs and I'm sick"she said looking at me.

"What you mean you sick?"I ask.

"I have cancer"