T W E L V E

D A V E

"Everything complete"Bianca said to me as I was fixing up some stuff at the candy table

"Yeah"I said. "What time everyone arrive?"I ask.

"I dont know, you put it on the paper. Wear yellow or white was all I saw"I sigh looking at the clock. It's 2 o'clock. People should be coming in.

"Some girl name kylan is here"Angel walk in. What the hell she wearing?

"Angel, I said yellow or white. What the hell is this?"I pointed at her attire.

"It's nude. Couldn't find white or yellow at the store"she said then mean mug me.

"Okay, who is kylan?"I ask. Just then this girl with a white and Gray dress and yellow purse walk in.

"Hi, are you dave?"she ask.

"Yes ma'am, i am"I smile. Bianca punch my arm. "What?"

"When is she getting here?"

"Around 4"I said. "Ima need y'all to go get milah and Indyia"

"God, indyia"Bianca sigh. "She's meaner then a rattlesnake"

"Well I had to deal with her for an hour yesterday"I said. "Just go do it"

"Fine"Bianca walk to the door of the hall. 

"What ima do?"Angel ask.

"Keep Ms. Kylan company"I walk away from them going outside.

I really want this baby shower to be the best. This my second baby girl and I cant wait. I stood in the  hall way making some calls to my best friends, mom, dad, cousins,  and I even call for Kairi. Keegan parents should already be down here.

"Dave"i heard a sweet voice. I look up seeing Keegan mom.

"Hey Mrs.Dover"I kiss her cheek. "Where is kaitlyn and Mr. Dover?"

"He's outside ans Kati is sick"she said.

"Damn. Keegan will be mad"I said.

"She'll get over it"her mom laugh.

"Hey david"I heard her dad.

"Mr. Dover. Its Dave but you were close"I smile.

"I call you whatever i want to call you"he said then smile. "Come on"he patted my back as we walk  in the hall.

"Hello Angel"Mrs. Dover said.

"Hey Mrs. Dover and Mr.Dover"Angel wave at them. She continued talking to kylan about men and babies.

"Daddy"I heard Kairi voice. I turn around opening my arms up for her.

"My baby"I kiss her cheek. I then kiss my mom cheek and hug my dad. 

"Can't wait to meet the girl. What she look like? Is she fine"my dad ask me. I forgot this man likes young girls that's in their 20s.

"Really dad"I sigh.

Few minutes later people started rolling in. I'm getting excited cause i want to see the look on Keegan face.

___________________

TheFootBook is played by kylan.